Since 100 credits=1€, what about to have upgrades buyable with these credits?

I understand that you would loose part of your income so a good idea would be making a new upgrade buyable only with credits and maybe with less features than the premium membership

Good Idea + 1 from me.

EDIT: But it won't be worth for the admins since everyone can spam Threads and get credits.

This Ranks are unique because they are paid and not everyone can get them  :pepe:

Good Idea + 1 from me.

EDIT: But it won't be worth for the admins since everyone can spam Threads and get credits.

This Ranks are unique because they are paid and not everyone can get them  :pepe:

Mhhhhhh idk…

It's true that the actual ranks are unique and that's why I said that there should be a special upgrade buyable only with credits and with less fetures than even the "simple" premium 3 month upgrade.

The fact that anyone can spam threads depend on the work that the admin will do; if the threads that are being created are HQ then it's a really good thing, if they are LQ and made from leechers, the admin should operate to ban these users; idea could also increase the amount of good contenents on the forum (but I repeat, the admin needs to work well but I'm sure they can do it)

Good Idea + 1 from me.

Spammers just get banned i think you can clearly see who wants to "generate" coins.

@Matte93 the idea seems good BUT theres coin toss and if your lucky you could just buy the upgrade that wouldnt be really cool then thats why i wouldnt agree to that suggestion, the idea itself is nice but if you think more far its not really a great idea.

Good Idea + 1 from me.

Spammers just get banned i think you can clearly see who wants to "generate" coins.

@Matte93  the idea seems good BUT theres coin toss and if your lucky you could just buy the upgrade that wouldnt be really cool then thats why i wouldnt agree to that suggestion, the idea itself is nice but if you think more far its not really a great idea.

If you get the upgrade only because you have been lucky at coin toss it means that you don't deserve this upgrade because all your credit income are from gambling and you didn't actually add anything on the forum that can help the community; in less words it means that you are a leecher and you will get banned soon

Since 100 credits=1€, what about to have upgrades buyable with these credits?

I understand that you would loose part of your income so a good idea would be making a new upgrade buyable only with credits and maybe with less features than the premium membership

goof point, however a lot of people will shitpost, or post not good quality posts in order to get credits :/

I totally forgot something on my previous post, i would also not agree with this because this Membergroups are also to support this website. And if your lucky with coin toss and got alot coins (with transfering from users etc..) you could buy really cheap those membergroups and cracked.to doesnt make really a profit of it then.

I totally forgot something on my previous post, i would also not agree with this because this Membergroups are also to support this website. And if your lucky with coin toss and got alot coins (with transfering from users etc..) you could buy really cheap those membergroups and cracked.to doesnt make really a profit of it then.

Yeah but as I said if you make a special low grade upgrade that allow you to do only really simple action (like it only allow you to change username and link music to your profile) and that is buyable only with credits then the website won't loose incomes.

Also as I already said before if you get the upgrade only because you have been lucky at coin toss it means that you don't deserve this upgrade because all your credit income are from gambling and you didn't actually add anything on the forum that can help the community; in less words it means that you are a leecher and you will get banned soon; different thing is if someone donates you coins, then it means that someways you deserved them because you helped someone or idk why so you gave a contribution and you aren't leeching.

yes I want to get aqua

to make an example of what i was trying to say in my previsious message, the guy up here that just commented " yes I want to get aqua " will most likely be banned in a few days

Hey,

I get what you mean but the forum needs earnings in order to stay online and further customizations. Therefore buying upgrades wont be a thing for now.