Maximus

Milestone of 100 Posts Reached

Hey guys!

While I was browsing Cracked today, I came across this section and checked my statistics to see i I'm nearing any milestone, I was surprised to see that I was having 98 posts that time and almost reached my century.

So here I would like to brag about this little achievement of mine in reaching the first significant milestone of 100 posts as a new member. I would like to put more effort in reaching bigger milestones from here onward.

Thanks for reading...

Congratulations! Go forward for the next milestones but dont get caught by leeching :kappa:

Congratulations! Go forward for the next milestones but dont get caught by leeching :kappa:

@0x29A I think you were just praising the following post of mine after seeing the accounts as working

https://cracked.to/Thread-Spotify-15x-Spotify-Premiums-Accounts-Family

So I was just wondering that from where the question of ''getting caught by leeching arises'' coz I believe in sharing and that;s what I have been doing here.

If I need something then I will crack it down and enjoy it happily, leeching is something which doesn't suits me mate.

Thanks.

@0x29A I think you were just praising the following post of mine after seeing the accounts as working

So I was just wondering that from where the question of ''getting caught by leeching arises'' coz I believe in sharing and that;s what I have been doing here.

If I need something then I will crack it down and enjoy it happily, leeching is something which doesn't suits me mate.

Thanks.

It wasn't more then a joke lol

Thanks.

It wasn't more then a joke lol

You got me, haven't been joked with in a while :)