Sign in to follow this  
nopeAZU

Cracked.to as PWA

Hi love stuff team.

Since I mostly use the forum on my phone, I've recently come up with something. Being a web developer, I enjoy developing new types of development. PWA or Progressive Web Apps, are websites that have the features of an app but only on mobile devices. If you would like to see more about it, I have a link to Google Developers here. 

[align=center]I thought that it would be cool if C. to the first forum this step and is the first forum developed in this way. A few cool features you would have thanks to the technology of pwas would be the offline memory. For example, you could make some things like the auth key or profile offline accessable .

I'm sorry if I could not explain it all right now because English is not my native language. Should there be a German team member. I would like to explain it to him in more detail again.[/align]

:hype:  <3

I understand your point and it'd be nice, however I don't believe there to be much demand for this

I understand your point and it'd be nice, however I don't believe there to be much demand for this

many wish so a c.to App because I thought the pwas perfect for it

It's also a lot of work and costs alot of money. It's not not worth it imo since the normal website is fine as well.

kill streak: 49

please subscribe.