TheDealer

[Suggestion] New Forum in Leaks

What about "Cracked Programs" in Leaks forum? ty

The idea is for a VPN softwares , no need to pay cuz license is cracked or like EzFrags Premium CS:GO Hack cracked

Cracking tools is based on Cracking netflix,spotify etc,idk...correct me if i wrong

I think those can just be posted right here

https://cracked.to/Forum-Cracking-Tools

I think he is mentioning programs whose license version has been cracked and converted in working mode.

The idea is for a VPN softwares , no need to pay cuz license is cracked or like EzFrags Premium CS:GO Hack cracked

Cracking tools is based on Cracking netflix,spotify etc,idk...correct me if i wrong

Ye you're right, I understood your point. I just didn't think of cracked software non cracking related. As you mentioned for example cracked vpn... Good suggestion ;)

Ye you're right, I understood your point. I just didn't think of cracked software non cracking related. As you mentioned for example cracked vpn... Good suggestion ;)

It was my fault, and i didn't explain my point of view firstly.

That sub forum already exists but is currently hidden due to some internal issues. Sub forum will be back in a few days.