Serial

BOOTER.PW POWERFUL STRESS TESTING SERVICE! CUSTOM METHODS!

[align=center]booterpw.png

NOTE: WE ARE OVER TOR NOW, URL: http://ddosbooterndoyow.onion/auth/login

Website (Click here)[/align]

ydLB0oh.png

[align=center]Available methods :

Layer 7

- HTTP-GET

- HTTP-POST

- HTTP-STRONG

- HTTP-NULL

- HTTP-DRAIN

- HTTP-COOKIE

- HTTP-RANDOM

- HTTP-PAGE

- HTTP-KILL

- JS-BYPASS[/align]

[align=center]- POST-BYPASS

- SMART-BYPASS[/align]

- NEW-GET [140k rq/s per concurrent

[align=center]- NEW-HEAD [140k rq/s per concurrent]

Layer 4

- MIX [ good agains ovh game]

- AMP [best AMP combination we found to drop most servers]

- Bypass [GAMESERVERS/VPN/OVH/NFO]

- GAME [servers]

- CYCLADE [servers]

- SYBEX [servers]

- SYBEX 2.0 [servers]

- IMUX [servers]

- IMP [servers]

- KGB 1.0 [servers]

- NOVA [Custom UDP Payload]

Layer 3[/align]

[align=center]

- ESP [servers]

NOTE: WE ARE OVER TOR NOW, URL: http://ddosbooterndoyow.onion/auth/login[/align]

[align=center]

NOTE: WE ARE OVER TOR NOW, URL: http://ddosbooterndoyow.onion/auth/login

[/align]

i can vouch for this service, have been using them since i found them on sressorforums b4 they shutdown. great services other than that #Tunnel 2 has had some issues this past few months. but their support is excellent on their Telegram chat.

Vouch for that service. Also author of thread is legit seller, legit trader, legit guy to deal with

Dear people of the internet.

The beta phase of Deucalion 2.53 has started! (Limited power)

All VIP members will be able to access these features.

What's new?

Rate-limit bypass on most methods, specify the maximum amount of r/s each bot sends.

JS-BYPASS will check for new challenges every 60 seconds!

POST-BYPASS have been added! You can select custom post-data, this method is identical to JS-BYPASS. 

kpzdE6R.png

Upcoming changes:

Update the UA list.

Warmest regards.

Testing new features, im customer for long time and used to down a shitload of memes with it, properly used does the job perfectly.

Best Site!!! Good luck

Down pentastress.com, here is the dstat https://pentastress.com/dstat.html

Note: UAM is not enabled, it is hosted on a VPS that costs 9 EUR. Ratelimiting is off too.

If it is down I will buy a lifetime plan. :) (Franks custom anti btw <3)

Down pentastress.com, here is the dstat https://pentastress.com/dstat.html Note: UAM is not enabled, it is hosted on a VPS that costs 9 EUR. Ratelimiting is off too.If it is down I will buy a lifetime plan. :) (Franks custom anti btw <3)
UAM is not enabled?

VERIFYING YOUR BROWSER, PLEASE WAIT...                       

DDOS PROTECTION BY NOODEX.IOHowever I can confirm the UAM checker was overwhelmed by a simple HTTPGET flood.The site remained inaccessible, I would advice you to find better protection.You are better off using the Cloudflare UAM as your current protection can't deal with moderate floods.Your current provider seems to cheap out on hardware, this is usually a bad sign.

Down pentastress.com, here is the dstat https://pentastress.com/dstat.html Note: UAM is not enabled, it is hosted on a VPS that costs 9 EUR. Ratelimiting is off too.If it is down I will buy a lifetime plan. :) (Franks custom anti btw <3)
UAM is not enabled?

DDOS PROTECTION BY NOODEX.IOHowever I can confirm the UAM checker was overwhelmed by a simple HTTPGET flood.The site remained inaccessible, I would advice you to find better protection.You are better off using the Cloudflare UAM as your current protection can't deal with moderate floods.Your current provider seems to cheap out on hardware, this is usually a bad sign.

Ah, I see. Looks like the guy that owned the site switched. It had franks anti for awhile. Didn't even check the site before posting, i'll hook you up later.  It uses neural networking to filter through almost all Layer-7 attacks. The SRV is running on LUA AI. Currently zero nets are able to pass the first layer of filters. (mainly slays net)

UAM is not enabled?

UAM is not enabled?

Ah, I see. Looks like the guy that owned the site switched. It had franks anti for awhile. Didn't even check the site before posting, i'll hook you up later.  It uses neural networking to filter through almost all Layer-7 attacks. The SRV is running on LUA AI. Currently zero nets are able to pass the first layer of filters. (mainly slays net)
The website seems to be protected with nothing or publicly available software.I found the website lack support for some modern browsers, and in general it performs poorly.And regarding your sentence "Currently zero nets are able to pass the first layer of filters"If that's the case I would say you surround with the wrong people.We are here to improve your protection!Contact us on Telegram if you wish to discuss this privately.

UAM is not enabled?

UAM is not enabled?

The website seems to be protected with nothing or publicly available software.I found the website lack support for some modern browsers, and in general it performs poorly.And regarding your sentence "Currently zero nets are able to pass the first layer of filters"If that's the case I would say you surround with the wrong people.We are here to improve your protection!Contact us on Telegram if you wish to discuss this privately.
I'm definitely surrounded by the right people. The people I am ''surrounded'' by are all from the digitalgansters, matrix hell and matrix mobster Discord. (aswell as IRC)

To be straight, I have used such services and having to know that one appear in this forum is quite unusual, having the fact that price is the most underlining fact I must hardly say is above average compare to what I've been using to such similar services with identical features.

At least the addons can be seen which are; range of attacks that are still viable to use on various websites. Although I must say that suggesting lowered prices is what could bring this product into the sunshine, as far as ages ago, such services were popular for Minecraft and so on; having particular experience as to say.

Overall, stressing attack services are not as much popular but having it at least brought to this forum could be more purposeful if key underlying features are drawn out. That are more attracting to the community, which is about cracking.

Bump ! New updates related to service

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

@Serial , have you tried it on cracked.to in case someone needs to stress some similar websites with strong protection ?

I mean, just ask the staff whether they can just allow you to give it a test which would be promising I guess :)

@peterfoy ask floriaN by yourself. Bump !

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump