Sign in to follow this  
Hamzhaxx

Are my dorks HQ? Suggestions needed.

WHAT SHOULD I ADD OR REMOVE TO MAKE HQ DORKS? SUGGESTIONS NEEDED.

Suggestion would be really appreciated.

fortniteinformation,.php4?id=

fortniteeliteagent,

.blog?gamer_id=

epicgamespassword,

.psml?game_id=

fortniteautobuy,

.php?item_id=

fortnitepc,.asinx?id=

.htm?purchase_id=

savetheworld,

.raw?user_id=

fortnitebattleroyale,

.php4?register=

epicalert,

.htm?id=

epicgamesemail,

.jsf?login_id=

fortnitepc,.tss?item_id=

fortnitepc,.htm?id=

fortnitestandardpack,

.file?username_id=

fortnitepc,.pdf?id=

fortniteseason2,

.php4?type_id=

Fortnite,

.file?include=

epicgamessupport,

.html?user_id=

fortnitegame,.php3?product_id=

fortniteemail,.psml?username_id=

fortniteemailchangemethod,.file?username_id=

.php?category=

.asp?id=

.php?user_id=

fortnitegame,.tss?avd=

fortnitedeluxe,

.asp?page_id=

fortnitefullaccess,

.file?id=

.php?panel=

fortniteskinnedaccount,

.asinx?user_id=

fortniteinformation,.php4?include=

.blog?username_id=

fortnitedatabase,.htm?product_id=

fortnitefreeskin,

.htm?type=

fortnitezombie,

.htm?cat=

.php?param=

epicgames,

.file?product_id=

fortnitedatabase,.pdf?page_id=

fortnitegiftingsystem,

.tss?username_id=

fortniteban,

.jsp?product_id=

.php4?user_id=

lq af mate

lq af mate

what php and things should i add or remove m8?

These dorks ain't gonna get you any HQ Databases, yes you gonna find some injectables but they would be already used and outdated. You should be more creative in the keywords and try to start looking into some related Fortnite related websites in Google then you will find a lot of HQ Dorks, dorks are basically a part of the websites URL you gotta find these that use SQL as a database and try to exploit it and that is already done auto by such tools as sqlmap or SQL Dumper so just try to search more about Google dorks here in cracked or in the internet in general then you gonna start finding a lot of flaws in yours.

These dorks ain't gonna get you any HQ Databases, yes you gonna find some injectables but they would be already used and outdated. You should be more creative in the keywords and try to start looking into some related Fortnite related websites in Google then you will find a lot of HQ Dorks, dorks are basically a part of the websites URL you gotta find these that use SQL as a database and try to exploit it and that is already done auto by such tools as sqlmap or SQL Dumper so just try to search more about Google dorks here in cracked or in the internet in general then you gonna start finding a lot of flaws in yours.

you mean thru php website dorks? i am getting some gaming sites from my dorks right now so it might work

you mean thru php website dorks? i am getting some gaming sites from my dorks right now so it might work

Yeah you got php, aspx, and js these uses SQL as a Database so you could get injecatbles from them and that's the goal.

Yeah you got php, aspx, and js these uses SQL as a Database so you could get injecatbles from them and that's the goal.

so i get the related websites with php and then? put them in which section in sqli dumper?. are the php website itself the dorks or we need to convert them

@Hamzhaxx

Read this book made by @kostrikov about dorks and SQLi:

https://mega.nz/#!R5VlgSaD!8n_yJRLJCFmyi4pQ4NzeT6XmCAsIy5T2q5xWIqkEjyk

Also check these for some additional details and keep on searching (it's a huge subject and so I cannot write and article about it here and now lol) :

https://cracked.to/Thread-Best-Dorks-Tutorial-HQ-RESULTS-HandWriting-Dorks-GOOGLE-DORKS

https://cracked.to/Thread-How-to-make-dorks-that-are-really-effective-2018

https://cracked.to/Thread-How-to-make-a-Combolist-The-professional-method-The-right-way-Secrets-unreveale

thanks alot of taking out precious amount of time for mr. i will really appriciate this.