Sign in to follow this  
Hawk

Uhmm.. Help me guys..

So a few minutes ago, my dad came to me and asks me where his 150 euro`s at. I need to pay him back, right now I only got 50 euros. A few days ago I got 150. I spend it all online. I need that money back to pay my dad back. Hopefully some of you knows some methods. I got some personal accounts, like Minecraft, The Crew 2, Overwatch, Fortnite. I spended so much money on that. Is there any way to sell that also?

Greetings,

Plak.

Yes, but it is hard to sell. No one wants to have it.

I would but I cant help you ;-;

I would but I cant hel

Hmm sad, but thanks anyway! I'll post a thread about this in the market, hopefully I can get some money back.

You can open a shoppy or selly.gg acount upload your account to their set a price and a amount and psot is to forums markeplace facebook groups and yeah :'D

I would but I cant hel

Hmm sad, but thanks anyway! I'll post a thread about this in the market, hopefully I can get some money back.

dont scam people and karma wont happen

interesting, try to sell your accounts bro

So a few minutes ago, my dad came to me and asks me where his 150 euro`s at. I need to pay him back, right now I only got 50 euros. A few days ago I got 150. I spend it all online. I need that money back to pay my dad back. Hopefully some of you knows some methods. I got some personal accounts, like Minecraft, The Crew 2, Overwatch, Fortnite. I spended so much money on that. Is there any way to sell that also?

Greetings,

Plak.

I recomend looking in the money making fourm, (sorry forgot the name of it) you can find some methods on how to make cash.

They might not be the best, but better than nothing

why would you spend it all online if you owed it lmfao?

Greetings,

Plak.

sell your accounts dude