Sign in to follow this  
Eminem

HOW CRACKERS CRACK GIFT CARDS | by : FoxHackCZ [NO AD]

[hide]

1. ?HOW CRACKERS CRACK GIFT CARDS?

2. What you will need:

3. Coding Knowledge

4. A company that has a website to check gift card balances (without pins)

5. Know the pattern/algorithm the company uses for their gift card numbers. (This can be done by examining multiple valid gift cards)

6. A DBC or 2Captcha account if the website uses captchas for authentication

7. Proxies

8. Basically what you will want to do is create a program/script that loads proxies, visits the web page of the gift card balance page, bruteforces a list of gift card numbers that you can generate with the algorithm/pattern of that gift card, check the balances of the cards, and writes the values to a file.

9. Generating card numbers is easy. For example SmashBurger gift cards numbers. The card numbers range from 87594000100000 to 87594000199999. So your combo should include every single number in between that range.

10. If the company has a captcha authentication step then you will want to use a service like DBC or 2Captcha and implement their function. They have guides on how to do that on their website.

11. Thats about it. This is my first time writing a "tutorial / guide" on cracking so if it's bad or whatever don't be too harsh. Don't hate the post if you don't know how to code.

[/hide]

• Leave a nice comment! Avoid comments such as "ty, thanks, thanks bro, gg, nice."

• [Optional] Leave a like if you can.

fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif 

i hope this works ..thanks for sharing

• Like 1

• Leave a nice comment! Avoid comments such as "ty, thanks, thanks bro, gg, nice."

fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif fiesta_parrot.gif 

ty :fiesta:

Let's take a look at that. Maybe if it works, I will crack and share some

Edit: Oh, yeah I think I have two software that does that, one of them generate Steam keys and the other is used to check/claim them. But I've never tough trying it; I will check this out if it works I will share it very soon.

Let's take a look at that. Maybe if it works I will cracking and sharing somes

NICE :-)

Hopefully I can also crack giftcards to easily get 30$. I need to buy a private checker. Thanks bro!

Sorry for double posting but I just wanted to share the soft that I told you about in my past reply here is the links (Steam keys gen+check):

DL:  https://mega.nz/#F!xNl0gIbT!6uldkNGLDUdTaDY3w05snA

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9b991d72ce59c794ff92ee535fd9462004ca7a67310f97719f9345e1216a704a/detection

It's not mine I just got it of a cracking pack I think it has the tools that do what you just explained in this thread so it may be useful.

@FoxHack CZ

How something that interest me :p)

espero que funcione

thx for sharing bro hope I learn how to do it

thanks fr share i hope still work good

this take should probably work I guess

yes daddddddyyyyy