Sign in to follow this  
ForlaxPy

Cracking an RDP or VPS

Hey I took a look by making a search on the forum about this subject but I counldn't find out any thread related to it. I just wanted to start cracking these but idk any idea from where to start. Ok sorry I'm lying lel I know that there is a few checker that do the job and a website from wheer you can get IP ranges but that's just the basics.

If anyone is cracking it or if you have an idea about this I would be so thankfull if you could reply to me by something constructive.

hey what's RDP OR VPS

VPS is a virtual machine online that you connect to and start using it (They have a high upload/download speed also for the Ram and CPU) it's the best for cracking or if you wanna start torrenting, RDP is the same thing but these are real machines that allow access by enabling the remote desktop. You could read more details about it online just google the term.

Hey I took a look by making a search on the forum about this subject but I counldn't find out any thread related to it. I just wanted to start cracking these but idk any idea from where to start. Ok sorry I'm lying lel I know that there is a few checker that do the job and a website from wheer you can get IP ranges but that's just the basics.

If anyone is cracking it or if you have an idea about this I would be so thankfull if you could reply to me by something constructive.

I think that there is no other method beside the basic one with Dubrute and Kportscan,did you try it?

Personnaly i get some rdps from this method  in the past