Royals

Team Changes - 10/06/18

Members, I'm here to tell you about the little reconfiguration we have undertaken with our current staff team layout, what this means for the forum and a little introduction from your new community administrator. These changes have little impact on the current day-to-day running's of Cracked.to but should allow us to carry on our current momentum of growth into the future with a stable & active forum community.

Role changes - 10/06/18

• @Royals - Promoted from Moderator to Administrator

So what does this mean for the forum? Very little in terms of how the forum is currently ran, I will be taking charge in the community aspect of Cracked.to dealing with our members, roles and the staff team freeing up time for @florain and our developers to carry on developing the custom work we have become accustom to here. Nobody from our current staff roster has left the team, we're all still working together to provide an informational and enjoyable forum experience. 

So a lot of you will already know who I am, whether it be from my posts on other forums or seeing me around on Cracked.to as a moderator, I am Royals. I've been active in this scene for close to 7 years now although recently taken a back-seat to focus on my career. My role on Cracked.to as said previously should be seen as a community administrator, I am here to deal with you guys directly while still having a say in how Cracked.to moves into the future. My experiences with forums are vast, I have had multiple roles in other communities dealing with their members & helping to bridge the gap between members and staff. You should approach me as needed with any questions you have about the situation and I look forward to seeing you all a lot more.

Welcome on cracked.to forum :feelsgood:

Congrats My Dude Good Job :pogchamp:

Congrats bro :) be sure you follow the rules Kappa :D

Welcome to cracked bro, glad to see you here. :kek:

Well deserved @Royals :)

Congratulations my good sir.

100% Deserved sir