Perileos

New leaks/contributions etc.

A small idea to change the entire dynamics of the leaks/contributions things.

I suggest that every new contribution thread first gets posted to premium/supreme/active/contributor accessible forums and then after a week even regular members can access them. This way new leaks/accounts etc don't get flooded by the leechers, but rewards those who put effort into the forum too. Also it encourages others to donate/upgrade to have direct access to contributions.

Thoughts?

Yeah, I think this is a good idea, however, by doing this it might slow down the growth of the forums and make it seem empty as the majority of leaks and whatnot are coming from HQ members who aren't still the initial starting UG. But with that being said It would also make C.TO more unique and different to the other forums I guess. :kek:

Yeah, I think this is a good idea, however, by doing this it might slow down the growth of the forums and make it seem empty as the majority of leaks and whatnot are coming from HQ members who aren't still the initial starting UG. But with that being said It would also make C.TO more unique and different to the other forums I guess. :kek:

I figure it'd be easier to make the hide tags do the work. So the threads would be there, but you can't unlock it yet.

• Like 1

I figure it'd be easier to make the hide tags do the work. So the threads would be there, but you can't unlock it yet.

Hahaha yeah that's true.  :fiesta:

It's a good idea. It'll mean methods and contributions don't get as saturated/flooded with bellends, so it works. The only problem is that it would need some development, as I don't think MyBB has that kind of feature yet.

Very true +1 from me