fake hits...

thanks mate.

thanks for share mate!

mq8c.gif

Y'all better support me on this one <3

Took a lot of time to create

Enjoy! <3

• Like 1

Noice with this i can test my good user:pass combos :)

I already have Blaze Checker, but I wonder if it's faster standalone like this

I'm gonna try I hope its work

Great job on another release!

LOW QUALITY SOFTWARE !!!!!!!

THIS CRACKER GIVE FAKE HIT DON'T USE IT ITS USELESS

The Software does not give fake hits!

It's either that riot has added auto PW reset or something similar

I have never had this issue and the tool does not show a hit unless it finds a token!

aedawdasdawdawdasd

:fuck: :fuck: 

Kek

omg thanks for that

:fiesta:

mq8c.gif

Mejor me apoyáis en este <3

Tomó mucho tiempo para crear

El software no da golpes falsos!

Es que Riot ha agregado un restablecimiento automático de PW o algo similar.

¡Nunca tuve este problema y la herramienta no muestra un éxito a menos que encuentre un token!

¡Disfrutar! <3

Se eliminó la descarga de cajeros automáticos, tratando de encontrar un problema por dar fallas

Mi conjetura es que tiene algo que ver con la ofuscación ya que nunca he tenido este problema

:fiesta:

mq8c.gif

It's either that riot has added auto PW reset or something similar

I have never had this issue and the tool does not show a hit unless it finds a token!

Enjoy! <3

Removed Download ATM, trying to find issue for giving false hits

my guess is that it has something to do with obfuscation as i have never had this issue

mq8c.gif

Enjoy! <3

my guess is that it has something to do with obfuscation as i have never had this issue

mq8c.gif

Я лучше поддерживаю меня на этом <3

Взял много времени, чтобы создать

Программное обеспечение не дает поддельных хитов!

Это либо то, что бунт добавил автоматический сброс PW или что-то подобное

У меня никогда не было этой проблемы, и инструмент не показывает хита, если он не находит токен!

Наслаждайтесь! <3

Удалено Загрузить банкомат, пытаясь найти проблему для ложных обращений

я предполагаю, что это имеет какое-то отношение к обфускации, поскольку у меня никогда не было этой проблемы

Used this now for a few days, the whole "fake hits" is something you may want to look into @Kekd, Some times I run it 100% of hits work fine other times every single hit is dead it's very very strange.

For example an output of 342 Valid hits on the 05-11-2018 placed into a checker are working fine.

But hits for today 07-11-2018 109 Valid Hits all attempted to be checked all came back as Invalid credentials.

I don't believe this is a coincidence at all, but why they are being killed that i've no idea off., I used SNIPR on the other half of this combo all hits are alive and well I hope this is something you can look into it's a good checker but I do believe something is wrong here.

On a side note I first noticed this when I re-ran a combo that did not totally finish as my RDP Failed half way through, but I checked the hits in the meantime all sound and well. on the re-check all hits it produced was dead this is when I first was confused and noticed something wrong.

My Final notes on this in hopes of helping you in anyway possible on fixing this is that, I don't think the hits are fake. I think the hits are very real but something is indeed causing riot to lock them in someway killing them in a way no other cracker does. as I said i've had 100% valid or 100% fake I think this may be a hint to it in that it's not random this is happening or it would be a mix of both. 

(EDIT) I been using Paid combo's and used SNIPR and for the same combo (20K each of a 40k combo) all of the Kekd hits are dead all of the SNIPR hits are alive this confirms for me this is not "fake hits" but indeed killing the hits.

mq8c.gif

Enjoy! <3

Hope you will fix it fast man, Good luck!

• Like 1

Used this now for a few days, the whole "fake hits" is something you may want to look into @Kekd, Some times I run it 100% of hits work fine other times every single hit is dead it's very very strange.

For example an output of 342 Valid hits on the 05-11-2018 placed into a checker are working fine.

But hits for today 07-11-2018 109 Valid Hits all attempted to be checked all came back as Invalid credentials.

I don't believe this is a coincidence at all, but why they are being killed that i've no idea off., I used SNIPR on the other half of this combo all hits are alive and well I hope this is something you can look into it's a good checker but I do believe something is wrong here.

On a side note I first noticed this when I re-ran a combo that did not totally finish as my RDP Failed half way through, but I checked the hits in the meantime all sound and well. on the re-check all hits it produced was dead this is when I first was confused and noticed something wrong.

My Final notes on this in hopes of helping you in anyway possible on fixing this is that, I don't think the hits are fake. I think the hits are very real but something is indeed causing riot to lock them in someway killing them in a way no other cracker does. as I said i've had 100% valid or 100% fake I think this may be a hint to it in that it's not random this is happening or it would be a mix of both. 

(EDIT) I been using Paid combo's and used SNIPR and for the same combo (20K each of a 40k combo) all of the Kekd hits are dead all of the SNIPR hits are alive this confirms for me this is not "fake hits" but indeed killing the hits.

Yeah if you read the thread i know the problem. It has been fixed and the cause was the obfuscation.