Teken

Overflow of Awards

Please don't add many useless shit awards. Imo many Awards are LQ asf. Only add Awards which are worth to add. If we will get an award for every shit its nothing special anymore.

For example this this Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Awards

Tons of bullshit not needed awards. So please florian and jeff, only add usefull and good awards, and not lq shitty hq h4x0r awards.

Totally agree, only add the things that are a challenge to obtain and usefull for the community.

You're thinking about them wrong, a diverse & large amount of awards can be very good for the forum. If they're given out in a manner in which makes them have a certain amount of rarity then having a large amount wont matter at all. When the forum grows there will be way more members without awards than with. It's nice to see what can be obtained & the reasons in which people have x award. What you call bullshit is simply additional forum elements to add a unique experience.

Personally my vote is to add as many as you see fit, just don't give them out like candy.

You're thinking about them wrong, a diverse & large amount of awards can be very good for the forum. If they're given out in a manner in which makes them have a certain amount of rarity then having a large amount wont matter at all. When the forum grows there will be way more members without awards than with. It's nice to see what can be obtained & the reasons in which people have x award. What you call bullshit is simply additional forum elements to add a unique experience.

Personally my vote is to add as many as you see fit, just don't give them out like candy.

Interesting way you think, makes sense to me. You're right, many good awards will be good for new users so they have an aim to target. But my worry is that, when the Community wants many awards the Staff team will add LQ ones because they ran out of "HQ-Awards" idea.

Interesting way you think, makes sense to me. You're right, many good awards will be good for new users so they have an aim to target. But my worry is that, when the Community wants many awards the Staff team will add LQ ones because they ran out of "HQ-Awards" idea.

That could happen but Jeff is not new to owning forums, his past forums have done rather well. I have faith that this forum will be no different, we will see when the members start to roll on in.

Yeah, I totally agree with your idea, I just wrote the same opinion in the Thread Award!

Guest Perileos

Working on it, calm yo titties.

Working on it, calm yo titties.

My titties are nice :hype: