Sign in to follow this  
Cups

AnonSharp - Free AnonFile easy uploader + Source code

Hey, so I was bored today and decided to make a little program to upload files really easily.

It is really straightforward to use, extract the .zip and run the AnonSharp.exe file then click Install.

Now you simply need to select file(s) and right click then > Upload with AnonSharp

79798787ea33d2b7196c3c7ad372927e.png

If you select only 2 files, the anonfile URLs will be automatically opened on your browser, if you upload more than 2 at a time, all links will be directly copied to your clipboard.

If you want to see the source code simply use DnSpy, I commented most of the code, be sure to DnSpy AnonSharpLib.dll also.

Hope this will be useful to some of you  :hype: , if it is leave me a like I always appreciate it !

Download link : [hide]https://mega.nz/#!G5N3GSaA!8PUbKly9n3NAnk48ZtmEjRpWIOHucVWsORynJwHVniw[/hide]

(If you have any problem feel free to open a ticket on this server https://discord.gg/xcMv8Xd)

Hey, so I was bored today and decided to make a little program to upload files really easily.

It is really straightforward to use, extract the .zip and run the AnonSharp.exe file then click Install.

Now you simply need to select file(s) and right click then > Upload with AnonSharp

If you select only 2 files, the anonfile URLs will be automatically opened on your browser, if you upload more than 2 at a time, all links will be directly copied to your clipboard.

If you want to see the source code simply use DnSpy, I commented most of the code, be sure to DnSpy AnonSharpLib.dll also.

Hope this will be useful to some of you  :hype: , if it is leave me a like I always appreciate it !

Download link :

(If you have any problem feel free to open a ticket on this server https://discord.gg/xcMv8Xd)

Download link :

Download link :

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:  vouch will tryHey, so I was bored today and decided to make a little program to upload files really easily.

Download link :

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:  vouch will tryHey, so I was bored today and decided to make a little program to upload files really easily.

Download link :

Thanks man its cool

Nice ill look into this

Download link :

Nice job Bups :fiesta: :fiesta:

Honestly this deserves a lot of love, its a pain in the ass to individually upload lmao, appreciate it.

This is a bump

This is a bump

this is so fucking helpful

This is a bump

This is a bump

This needs at least 100 likes :kek:

This is a bump

imo nice tool saves up 1-2mins for a user

Download link :

thanks man, love you :fiesta:

• Like 1