Sign in to follow this  
Zeus2k

[Discussion] Selly.gg lets you steal clients info

I just wanted to discuss my thoughts on selly.gg's system. If someone even starts to order something but doesnt complete it, it will print out this to the owner of the shop regardless if they bought it or not: Y9TRbeX.png

Not sure what to think of this, it gives me private details like ip address, paypal key (I don't know what that is). It is for protection of me but I could do some bad things with this.

Thoughts?

I just wanted to discuss my thoughts on selly.gg's system. If someone even starts to order something but doesnt complete it, it will print out this to the owner of the shop regardless if they bought it or not: Y9TRbeX.png

Not sure what to think of this, it gives me private details like ip address, paypal key (I don't know what that is). It is for protection of me but I could do some bad things with this.

Thoughts?

its kinda good kinda bad. if the buyer chargebacks u can leak their ip. so idk

It's probably written in the terms of use whenever you register (which nobody reads actualy)

You don't have to register to buy.

It's probably written in the terms of use whenever you register (which nobody reads actualy)

You don't have to register to buy.

You need to agree to the terms when buying

This is my 5th hq post. #RoadToBeAbleToUseTheShoutboxAfter5Posts

Yeah most people use Shoppy now. Selly is very sketchy.

Thoughts?

Can't you just disable PayPal payments? You might miss out on some sales, though.

Is there an alternative for Shoppy?

• Like 2

Make your own shop, good luck ^^

Just use shoppy.gg, its better in my opinion :D