Sign in to follow this  
AZATEJ

INFINITY.black | Cloud Based Combos Provider

Vouch

Bought this , combos are HQ! Recommended!

10/10

VOUCH, the best combos service :pepo:

:hype: Vouch! :hype:

The only cracking combo storage I've ever needed. Been in the cracking scene for a year and after I had access to this database, I never looked for combos anywhere else. Literally I'm full of combos and can't even find the time to run them all and I just pick at random sometimes for the fun of it since they're all hq :kek: 

I mostly tried the gaming combos by the way, so my vouch goes to gaming combos since I don't wanna talk about things I don't know, but I'm sure there will be some people who tried other categories and will vouch.

Cheers!  :fiesta:

Vouch for AZATEJ and his service. Definitely one of the best in the scene when it comes to DB's and stuff.

Best combos storage on market. HQ as always, what to say.. VOUCH :D

bought it 2 months ago and still using it really fucking good quality it's a tresor

This is a bump from Macien. :pepo:

Purchased not too long ago.

I had to say that this is a pretty solid “combolist” with some of the updates having mail access.

For $49 a month, you get whats more worth than typical sellers with “100K - $10” kinda thing.

Also, you get a free antipublic so it makes it pretty worth it.

@azatej updates regularly as well and @macien provides quick support whenever you open a ticket.

Overally definitely recommended :)

Seems cool, might have to buy.

+/- vouch

Guys are really nice, and Macien (as the support), people are cool and friendly, also chilly.

I would rate my experience with this 3.5/10.

I bought it, meaning this would be cool experience and good combos for anything. I logged in the login info Macien gave me (really professional and legit.) (they really hate leechers). And I saw they didin't update it like 7 days. I was like oh shi---. But then I waited. And I waited, and they updated it, since my main cracking is Fortnite I'd give it a go. So they finally uploded combos and ofcourse, nothing, only like 10+ hits and default skins. Same with netflix and others, im using rotating proxies from fineproxies, so no, its not mine proxies. Thats my honest review of all of it.

I would rate design, teamwork there, all of their team, and security / privacy 10/10. Good job guys keep it up, just sharing my experience!

Wishing you all best, mine membership goes off in like 2 weeks or so, if something changes (like in combos) i'll update it here! :)

+/- vouch

Guys are really nice, and Macien (as the support), people are cool and friendly, also chilly.

I bought it, meaning this would be cool experience and good combos for anything. I logged in the login info Macien gave me (really professional and legit.) (they really hate leechers). And I saw they didin't update it like 7 days. I was like oh shi---. But then I waited. And I waited, and they updated it, since my main cracking is Fortnite I'd give it a go. So they finally uploded combos and ofcourse, nothing, only like 10+ hits and default skins. Same with netflix and others, im using rotating proxies from fineproxies, so no, its not mine proxies. Thats my honest review of all of it.

I would rate design, teamwork there, all of their team, and security / privacy 10/10. Good job guys keep it up, just sharing my experience!

Wishing you all best, mine membership goes off in like 2 weeks or so, if something changes (like in combos) i'll update it here! :)

Could you let me know which exact combos you used that you didnt get hits from netflix and fortnite while I sometimes just check out n3rox combos and usually it end up with shitload of hits in those two, just curious, for real, not like I want to prove you lying or smth, just I cant believe :P

+/- vouch

Could you let me know which exact combos you used that you didnt get hits from netflix and fortnite while I sometimes just check out n3rox combos and usually it end up with shitload of hits in those two, just curious, for real, not like I want to prove you lying or smth, just I cant believe :P

Gaming ones, and Email Access ones. I dont doubt they're HQ, but THEN3rox he never answers any PM, even tho I wanna buy off him some combos for $$$. :/. And I always downloaded first, but yeah.. never gotten more than like 100+ hits atleast.... But yeah, keep doing the great job, just don't get money hungry, make a limit, like if you got 10000 people in this system, it would be really fcked up. :(

Excellent service, and will 100% be renewing once my first month is up.

10/10 ease of use

10/10 combo quality

Highly recommended for anyone starting, or who has been cracking.

Thanks for the service!

, and Email Access ones. I dont doubt they're HQ, but THEN3rox he never answers any PM, even tho I wanna buy off him some combos for $$$. :/. And I always downloaded first, but yeah.. never gotten more than like 100+ hits atleast.... But yeah, keep doing the great job, just don't get money hungry, make a limit, like if you got 10000 people in this system, it would be really fcked up. :(

I closed OCTOPUS.black when I had 160 customers and I had no more data to share, and I was honest about it. I opened Infinityblack only because I was able to provide data with n3rox, but same me and n3rox usually dont respond to DM. Not because we are kind of ignorants, but because people ask about private buy, and we both avoid it and just share to infinity whole content. Most people expect some lowball pricing.

List me combos which you used, exactly by files, you can link them on DM. Or test latest files and show me number of hits. Since I dont believe you had low hit ratio.

B U M P :fine: :fine:

Vouch!

10/10

- Worth the price and definitely a must have for enthusiast level crackers.

B U M P :fine: :fine:

B U M P :pepo: :pepo:

This is a bump.

This is a bump

This is a bump

Theres 170k mailaccess yday, and 195k mailaccess 5minutes ago.

rXWgt.png