jjjjjj982

Special K - 31 million records

I have uploaded the Special K Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|

In mid to late 2015, a spam list known as the Special K Data Feed was discovered containing almost 31M identities. The data includes personal attributes such as names, physical and IP addresses, genders, birth dates and phone numbers. Read more about this.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, IP addresses, Names, Physical addresses

[hide] https://mega.nz/#!rbwTTYLY!zkqPtoVNOWgwP5d4ttwbhqdTIhASPTM6cXf5im4RGEs[/hide]

I hope i will get some good combos

Thank you for sharing

• Like 1

I have uploaded the Special K Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|

In mid to late 2015, a spam list known as the Special K Data Feed was discovered containing almost 31M identities. The data includes personal attributes such as names, physical and IP addresses, genders, birth dates and phone numbers. Read more about this.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, IP addresses, Names, Physical addresses

Thank you bro

tthankjs for share condivision

thanks man

|Notes|

how on earth do you get all these leaks

thnx a lot for sharing this my friend

|Notes|

I'm going to check just because it said on haveibeenpwned that i was one of the targets :(

awsome thnkias

|Notes|

so much informations in there. I hope new EU rules help avoid leaks like this one.

|Notes|

demm boi dis good