jjjjjj982

Special K - 31 million records

Thank you for sharing

Muito obrigado pela ajuda! Thank you.

I have uploaded the Special K Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|

In mid to late 2015, a spam list known as the Special K Data Feed was discovered containing almost 31M identities. The data includes personal attributes such as names, physical and IP addresses, genders, birth dates and phone numbers. Read more about this.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, IP addresses, Names, Physical addresses

hmmmm interesting thanks :kek:

I have uploaded the Special K Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|

In mid to late 2015, a spam list known as the Special K Data Feed was discovered containing almost 31M identities. The data includes personal attributes such as names, physical and IP addresses, genders, birth dates and phone numbers. Read more about this.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, IP addresses, Names, Physical addresses

Your aport looks like good, let me check please Sr.

|Notes|

Link is dead ¡¡

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

The account that created this link has been terminated

Can anyone reupload? 

|Notes|

thank you... speacial k is.. the name of the cracker??

|Notes|

super cool post.  many thanks

|Notes|

Nice Work !!!

klmkfezpkfzep^ùfikzep^fkzep^fkepzkfzep^kp^kp

Thanls for sharing! However the link provided is currently broken.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our Terms of Service.