Sign in to follow this  
barnacle

Pls ban the use of monetary links

i wanna kms every time. sad nibba hrs

As you can see those are already banned. https://cracked.to/misc.php?action=help&hid=9

Please report any post you encouter that has a cash link.

I think he means instoring like a blacklist of links being used

Well that would be a good suggestion... If that's the case he should really explain more detailed what he means.

Maybe what is he is referring is about banning the ability to post any shorten link and to replace the domain with asterisks **********

:v

Maybe what is he is referring is about banning the ability to post any shorten link and to replace the domain with asterisks **********

That would be almost impossible to achieve as there are dozens ways to bypass that and many more alternative sites to use. We can't just ban them "all".

That would be almost impossible to achieve as there are dozens ways to bypass that and many more alternative sites to use. We can't just ban them "all".

Mybb offers regex usage as well. 

Sounds like a cheap excuse what you're giving..

And how would that help if they shorten the link first?

There's easy ways to fix that as well. You're just giving more problems than solving the original one. Members find the cash links annoying and here you are trying to defend cash links.

:fyou:

There's easy ways to fix that as well. You're just giving more problems than solving the original one. Members find the cash links annoying and here you are trying to defend cash links.

You're misunderstanding my point Perileos, I am saying that it would be almost impossible to add all of the cash links in a wordfilter as there are unlimited sites that provide those service and dozens of others bypasses to hide those as well. By easy ways you are talking about banning those links as well? because that won't work at all

You're misunderstanding my point Perileos, I am saying that it would be almost impossible to add all of the cash links in a wordfilter as there are unlimited sites that provide those service and dozens of others bypasses to hide those as well. By easy ways you are talking about banning those links as well? because that won't work at all

I'm not misunderstanding your point; I gave you a solution for it. Stop being like an ostrich and sticking your head into the ground and pretend shit is fine.

I already gave you our point of view, I won't continue to argue for such a matter when you obviously can't understand the situation by yourself. Closed.