Kostrikov

[$29.99] Kostrikov's DORKS and DataBases ebook - Vouched by STAFF

RELEASED FOR FREE!

https://cracked.to/Thread-Kostrikov-s-DORKS-and-DataBases-ebook-RELEASED-FOR-FREE

BUY: https://selly.gg/p/c780b254

Price $29.99

No live support included!

$50 if you want live support!

Payment options:

• BitCoin

Vouch by STAFF:

wa6ltn.png

Hello everyone!

I present to you my brand new 2018 - Dork and Database ebook. This is a revolutionary ebook, where I explain my personal tested methods on how to make SUPER HQ DORKS with a 100% success rate. Also in the ebook it is explained well on how to use those dorks properly in many ways and at the end how to extract the databases in great speed.

Here is how I will explain the ebook shortly:

• 100% GUARANTEED DATABASES

• 100% HIGH QUALITY

• 100% WORKING METHODS

• 100% SATISFACTION

• 100% WORTH IT

YOU WILL GET DATABASES (COMBOLISTS) IN UNDER AN HOUR!

YOU WILL BECOME A DORKING GOD WITH READING THE EBOOK ONCE.

DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/meWjYVt

d5pRmk.png

Left for review.

Will update as soon as I purchased and reviewed thru

Edit : Just Purchased. Going to read through and leave a review.

So I've read through and this eBook and here's my PERSONAL review.

The eBook itself consist of 27 pages (25 pages worth of content). There will be 4 methods listed. Each and every method is very well explained and will tell you the QUALITY of dorks produced when using each method. There will be one method that will produce google/complex dorks (Method 3).

So after the explaination about dorks, the eBook proceeds to teach you how to dump DBs and obtain the combolist with different tools. He clearly explains the tools with screenshots and even uses arrows to show you what are the different parameters in the tools to be taken note of.

Now the next part is the thing Im SUPER impressed about - After sales service. He constantly checks on me and other customers via PMs or the discord group. The discord group consist of other customers as well and will provide opinions on the quality of the dorks you make after reading the eBook. OP also shared some dorks with me to serve as a "General Guideline" on how a HQ dork should look like.

Overall the eBook is well worth for the price (I purchased it for $50) since the amount of knowledge and insights you gained is much more valuable than you researching for it yourself. (Its like a crash course and saves tons of time). It provides all the necessary tools for you to obtain your first combolist. The only thing in my opinion that might need a change is the structure since in some methods, all the words are clumped together and makes it hard for me to read (But oh wells that's my personal preference).

Recommended :fiesta:

Vouch, Very good member and dork master :pepo:

Why repost the thread?

Why repost the thread?

Fixed some stuff.

Left for review.

Will update as soon as I purchased and reviewed thru

Edit : Just Purchased. Going to read through and leave a review.

So I've read through and this eBook and here's my PERSONAL review.

The eBook itself consist of 27 pages (25 pages worth of content). There will be 4 methods listed. Each and every method is very well explained and will tell you the QUALITY of dorks produced when using each method. There will be one method that will produce google/complex dorks (Method 3).

So after the explaination about dorks, the eBook proceeds to teach you how to dump DBs and obtain the combolist with different tools. He clearly explains the tools with screenshots and even uses arrows to show you what are the different parameters in the tools to be taken note of.

Now the next part is the thing Im SUPER impressed about - After sales service. He constantly checks on me and other customers via PMs or the discord group. The discord group consist of other customers as well and will provide opinions on the quality of the dorks you make after reading the eBook. OP also shared some dorks with me to serve as a "General Guideline" on how a HQ dork should look like.

Overall the eBook is well worth for the price (I purchased it for $50) since the amount of knowledge and insights you gained is much more valuable than you researching for it yourself. (Its like a crash course and saves tons of time). It provides all the necessary tools for you to obtain your first combolist. The only thing in my opinion that might need a change is the structure since in some methods, all the words are clumped together and makes it hard for me to read (But oh wells that's my personal preference).

Recommended :fiesta:

Thanks for the awesome review! <3

up up up up up up

up up up up up up

bump for my dude <3 ly

Price decreased insanely.

Bump.

This is a bump

This is a bump

My review:

I have been a customer of this eBook for quite some time now, and have never gotten to review it. Honestly? I wouldn't recommend it.

The ebook is simple, as is not very long, nor detailed. It is basically a recompilation of (mostly) public information and methods which have been used for years, and still stand strong. I didn't learn anything with this ebook, even after asking for help I was responded with answers like "I want my customers to understand what the dork is doing exactly" Ok? They aren't too difficult, it's simple text instructions for google, nothing too complex. However it was put off like I wasn't understanding what the dorks were doing.

The book has a plethora of other mistakes, such as grammar mistakes, and the dork methods are very vague. There's no way this eBook should be priced at $50.00, I believe $20, or maybe even less, is a good price for this.

Overall, this seems like it would be but a draft to the final book, and I've not seen any updates since i've purchased. I honestly expected a lot more from this. For a begginer, this might seem like a good option, however most of the information can be learned with time and experience for free.

For example, he explains how to use a certain program through the cmd, and provides the parameters required to get it to work, however it is very confusingly explained and the only help that actually ended up working was a picture on the ebook of the cmd which I had to tweak and manually type. It just lacks attention to detail. And a strong core.

I do not doubt Kostrikov is a good dork maker, however this ebook doesn't cut it at all.

Unsatisfied.

My review:

I have been a customer of this eBook for quite some time now, and have never gotten to review it. Honestly? I wouldn't recommend it.

The ebook is simple, as is not very long, nor detailed. It is basically a recompilation of (mostly) public information and methods which have been used for years, and still stand strong. I didn't learn anything with this ebook, even after asking for help I was responded with answers like "I want my customers to understand what the dork is doing exactly" Ok? They aren't too difficult, it's simple text instructions for google, nothing too complex. However it was put off like I wasn't understanding what the dorks were doing.

The book has a plethora of other mistakes, such as grammar mistakes, and the dork methods are very vague. There's no way this eBook should be priced at $50.00, I believe $20, or maybe even less, is a good price for this.

Overall, this seems like it would be but a draft to the final book, and I've not seen any updates since i've purchased. I honestly expected a lot more from this. For a begginer, this might seem like a good option, however most of the information can be learned with time and experience for free.

For example, he explains how to use a certain program through the cmd, and provides the parameters required to get it to work, however it is very confusingly explained and the only help that actually ended up working was a picture on the ebook of the cmd which I had to tweak and manually type. It just lacks attention to detail. And a strong core.

I do not doubt Kostrikov is a good dork maker, however this ebook doesn't cut it at all.

Unsatisfied.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

I feel bad that you are unsatisfied, I hope I can somehow help you and increase your satisfaction, with any questions please text me on discord.

Wanna buy it but don't have the much money :)

Vouch Got me insande dbs 11million first time I tried and an amazing dumping speed!

There are some hidden scretest if you already know how to dump I still recommend

Vouch Got me insande dbs 11million first time I tried and an amazing dumping speed!

There are some hidden scretest if you already know how to dump I still recommend

Thanks for the awesome review. <3

bump bump bump