[hide]

Leeched from the shittiest forum aka Nulled

So I decided to release my private method to get free pizza from any chain restaraunt such as Pizza Hut, dominos, papa johns, hungry howies, little ceasers etc. This method will also work with any fast food restaurant such as McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, etc. I'll give two examples for each, pizza, then fast food.

PIZZA: Call up the pizza place of your choice. Ask to speak the manager and tell the manager you came in a few hours ago and got a large pizza and when you got home and everyone sat down to eat you realized the pizza was super burnt and had to be thrown away. Then you simply say "can I have the corporate number so I can call and make a complaint". THIS IS THE SECRET TO THIS METHOD. The manager is going to ask you not to call corporate and make a complaint and let him replace the pizza. The last thing managers want is people calling corporate because then they get butt raped by corporate. I always say "okay I'm going to send my son up to get it" that way when you get there to pick up the pizza if they ask for a receipt you can say "my dad dident give me one he just sent me here to get the pizza".

FAST FOOD: It's the same idea. Make a complaint about an order you had (don't make it too rediculas) and ask for the number for corporate so you can call and make a complaint. Follow the same "okay sending my son" routine and you'll be good to go!

And that's it! This works really well. Instead of asking for a replacement the manager basically begs you to let him give you a replacement. If people call corporate and make a food quality complaint on the store, that manager gets ripped a new one. Theyd rather just replace your meal than deal with all that. This works id say about 80% of the time. Sometimes you get a manager thats just an asshole and dosent care about customer service. Enjoy!!!

[/hide]

like or you're a leecher I need to get contributor

I'm intersted

one of your older methods worked for me :) thank you btw

Looking forward to reading this.

like or you're a leecher I need to get contributor

it says i reached maxiumum likes, tomorrow i gotchu

I need some free dinner lmao

Does it really work tho

i ned food

Its not like i dont have money enough for food, BUT free food is always good u know

I'm homeless