Sign in to follow this  
sh3rry666

How to get the Instagram Verification Badge Request Form - On App

[align=justify]

There are no promises that your account will actually be verified, but this method will show you how to access the page (on your instagram app) to request for the verification badge. I have just submitted a request myself, so i guess we shall see.

This takes about 3 minutes to complete. Some people were charging a few hundred bucks for this method. Credit to BP on OGU.

[/align]

[hide]

[align=justify]

Step 1. Go onto the app store and download "Betternet VPN" its free. (Works best with betternet)

Step 2. Start your free trial for 7 days then you can cancel right there or actually pay it's up to you. (You must start the trial though)

Step 3. Once you do step 2, Click the button under the "Connect" button and put your location in Australia. Then click "CONNECT"

Step 4. Closeout instagram completely then reopen Instagram go to settings and you should see "Request Verification" under "Account"

The app must be on the latest version

You're now done. This also unlocks other new features like a nametag that you can scan to instantly follow people play around with it and you will find new things within your app!

[/align]

[/hide]

i will try it

i cant see Request Verification

okay will try this thanks

i think only ios are working, i trying on android but is not working, im using expressvpn

OoohHh very cool

Doubt this will work, but I'll try anyways. I'll edit if it works!

[align=justify]

There are no promises that your account will actually be verified, but this method will show you how to access the page (on your instagram app) to request for the verification badge. I have just submitted a request myself, so i guess we shall see.

This takes about 3 minutes to complete. Some people were charging a few hundred bucks for this method. Credit to BP on OGU.

[/align]

Instagrams just gonna see like 10 random accounts requesting for verification. XD

[align=justify]

[/align]

[align=justify]

[/align]

seems interesting hoping it works

I would like to know this, thank you for sharing!

Please actually work oml

Been looking for something like this, thank you!

Thanks for the share

thnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I think you need like a couple followers to get the badge

who needs verification for a random account? but yeah this come in handy on some point.

Thank you!

INTERESTING!

Dont these types of accs sell for like $100+?