Kostrikov

SCADS - The best dumping system - Biggest breach power than any tool -TESTED BY ADMIN

Welcome to SCADS.

Discord server at the end of the thread.

adX5eo.png

Vouch Copy given to @POP

0bgQcD.jpg

Customer reviews:

n7XPtk.gif

UmXTdk.jpg

z4aAPH.jpg

YT12x3.jpg

ZH4uYr.jpg

IGNqXd.jpg

SCADS is a fully automated software package for finding web site vulnerabilities, with the subsequent exploitation of the found vulnerability. 

• Allows you to find MySQL vulnerabilities at almost the level of SQLMAP and automatically download a database at a very high speed in several threads in the form: mail / mail: password / mail: name

• Opens sites using multiple search options, including blind sqli, and not primitive options for detecting by mistake on a page with a quotation mark.

• Search and draining of soap is maximally automated: pass where possible.

• Allows checking sites for RFI & LFI vulnerabilities.

• Admin Search, 9 Google Hacking Options.

• Attempts to flood shells if possible.

• Manual search and plums of the necessary tables.

Built-in spider. We load the list of domains, the spider scans the site for the presence of vulnerable links, if they are found, then sends them to the panels for further processing and discharge.

At the moment, the simplest versions of SQL UNION query and PORTAIL UNION query for MySql, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Server, SQLite are supported. Microsoft Acces partially. Firebirds, Sybase and SAP not yet.

With Error when debugging and DBMS errors are enabled (left for later)

Stacked queries are for MySQL only

For the described functionality, both POST and GET requests are supported.

And much more.

Panel is the central part and the executable part (active), which is located on remote shells. There are no malicious codes on the shells themselves, so the file is long enough, accepting the executable code via a POST request.

It is mainly used for receiving email, email: pass and helps in obtaining credit cards and SSN manually by searching for the necessary sites where credit cards are actually accepted on the site itself, rather than by processing and further full pentesting.

SAVING TIME - that's the main plus. Of course, not all options are perfect, if you see that the assembly has found an interesting site and for some reason it does not swing, but you can manually go through havij and sqlmap and select the tables for the jump you need. In any case, this is much better than manually sorting through vulnerable links.

SCADS is developed by @mezantrop and produced by @kostrikov

For support and information about SCADS join the official discord server: 

https://discord.gg/wfgKag8

[align=center]Other contact information:

Discord: Kostrikov#0001

Telegram: t.me/k0strikov[/align]

Vouch copy? :P

Vouch copy only available for staff - @jocker

Vouch copy only available for staff - @jocker

:( okkei :fiesta:

This is a bump

Vouch copy given to @POP & @Royals

A review by 2 customers:

p1swNB.jpg

I9rwnr.jpg

• Like 1

This is a bump

Scads is fast, agile, and an overall improvement from any SIB version available. It has a competitive pricing which saves hundreds of dollars when compared to the traiditional SIB pricing of around $1500.

It's interface is the same one as SIB, which makes anyone with a little bit of experience with SIB get the hang of it very quickly, if not instantly. The developer of this product has translated the interface to English and has made it easy to understand for anyone that takes the time to get into it (Ignoring the small spelling mistakes, but it would be dumb to take that into consideration).

While the interface remains the same, the backend seems to have been properly remastered, and it is faster than ever. It begins to obtain results as soon as you import URLs into it, and you can see results shortly thereafter. It is a must grab for anyone looking to up their game or obtain information they can't find elsewhere. With FTP access it is easy to extract your results and begin to use it for your hearts' desires.

As compared to SIB, it seemed to run fine with the 100 shells and 3 days of use time I was given to play with it, although some people I've talked to have had other opinions so YMMV.

Some remarks I had were:

-The 5mb* limit on uploading files to the panel, which definitely fell short for me and going through the hassle of having to chop up my lists into small, digestible files.

-How there was an update rolled out and all their customers were updated to the latest version without their consent (As far as I am informed). Users should have the ability to install updates themselves and at their times, and if this was done remotely it could be a feature many would be unhappy with.

*I was mentioned the limit of upload was 5mb, however I found it to be around half that. Maybe it's based on lines, I'm not sure.

In conclusion SCADS is a great improvement from any of the past tools and panels available. It is easy to understand and use and makes database gathering a breeze. It's price makes it undoubtedly a better option than SIB at the point of this writing.

Cheers!

Didn't read through everything but do we still need shells or none of that anymore? I think the purchasing of shells was one of the downside of SIB since they can't even market the right sellers.

Didn't read through everything but do we still need shells or none of that anymore? I think the purchasing of shells was one of the downside of SIB since they can't even market the right sellers.

Shells are indeed needed. But upon purchasing we provide every customer with 100 free shells and tell customers where to buy from.

Scads is fast, agile, and an overall improvement from any SIB version available. It has a competitive pricing which saves hundreds of dollars when compared to the traiditional SIB pricing of around $1500.

It's interface is the same one as SIB, which makes anyone with a little bit of experience with SIB get the hang of it very quickly, if not instantly. The developer of this product has translated the interface to English and has made it easy to understand for anyone that takes the time to get into it (Ignoring the small spelling mistakes, but it would be dumb to take that into consideration).

While the interface remains the same, the backend seems to have been properly remastered, and it is faster than ever. It begins to obtain results as soon as you import URLs into it, and you can see results shortly thereafter. It is a must grab for anyone looking to up their game or obtain information they can't find elsewhere. With FTP access it is easy to extract your results and begin to use it for your hearts' desires.

As compared to SIB, it seemed to run fine with the 100 shells and 3 days of use time I was given to play with it, although some people I've talked to have had other opinions so YMMV.

Some remarks I had were:

-The 5mb* limit on uploading files to the panel, which definitely fell short for me and going through the hassle of having to chop up my lists into small, digestible files.

-How there was an update rolled out and all their customers were updated to the latest version without their consent (As far as I am informed). Users should have the ability to install updates themselves and at their times, and if this was done remotely it could be a feature many would be unhappy with.

*I was mentioned the limit of upload was 5mb, however I found it to be around half that. Maybe it's based on lines, I'm not sure.

In conclusion SCADS is a great improvement from any of the past tools and panels available. It is easy to understand and use and makes database gathering a breeze. It's price makes it undoubtedly a better option than SIB at the point of this writing.

Cheers!

Thanks for the feedback.