Sign in to follow this  
Xarayh

CS:GO Underdog Match Betting Service [STAFF VOUCHED]

I've done this in the past for @Vassilios and he made around $120 from my predictions so figured I'd make a service out of it

$10 BTC Gets you 5 Underdog predictions

$20 BTC Gets you 12 Underdog predictions

I have been both following the competitive scene AND playing counter strike for over 5 years and follow the pro scene very closely, I take a lot of data into consideration to pick who I think will be the winner of matches

I only ever bet on underdogs 1. To take advantage of biased or skewed odds 2. Because it helps your profits climb much higher than just hoping for overdogs to pull through, as I always say I'd much rather lose on an underdog than win on an overdog, stings a lot less

(Note: Sometimes all the matches I give you won't be on in 1 day depending on the tournament seasons going on at that time)

Feel free to add me on Discord Xarayh#8191  :comfy:

Yes but how accurate are your predictions? Anyone can make predictions and charge $10. Show some proof of how accurate your predictions are

Yes but how accurate are your predictions? Anyone can make predictions and charge $10. Show some proof of how accurate your predictions are

I mean, I've proven myself to a moderator before I'd say that's sufficient, I move between accounts and sites a ton and I honestly can't be fucked raking through bet records right now but might do it in a bit, some of the accounts I used I no longer have access to

Xarayh

I mean, I've proven myself to a moderator before I'd say that's sufficient, I move between accounts and sites a ton and I honestly can't be fucked raking through bet records right now but might do it in a bit, some of the accounts I used I no longer have access to

You getting lucky with a call to a moderator is one thing and you selling calls for $10 is another thing. You have to prove the credibility you’re claiming. Don’t just say it, show us some pictures.

Xarayh

You getting lucky with a call to a moderator is one thing and you selling calls for $10 is another thing. You have to prove the credibility you’re claiming. Don’t just say it, show us some pictures.

With 1 call? No, I gave him like 10 and all but like 1 or 2 won lmao, you wanna doubt me idc go ask him if you want  :comfy:

Also, I place a TON of football accumulator bets, do you even understand how long finding specific bets would take? lmao

Edit: Just checked on ladbrokes, they only have bets from the last 30 days and I haven't done a lot of esports bets in the last 30 days, mainly been doing football so I can't go back and get them

8b4370322254545767fe94385f30000f.png

ac1dfe6924ddfe82dffb6183c8236727.png

All I can find lmao

This is a bump

This is a bump

q5YwTBL.jpg

Vassilios' Vouch Review

ItemCS:GO Underdog Match Betting Service

Rating: ★★★★★

Greetings! 

A few months ago, Xarayh helped me with betting by telling me which teams he believes are going to win, around 80% of what he said came out true. I went from around $20 to around $120 in less than a week. Of course, you can never be too sure who's going to win or even trust betting services 100% of the times. I believe he has the knowledge though to predict potential and most probably the truthful outcome of the match. With the prices he is selling his services I am sure that you will at least make your money back and more.

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump