Sign in to follow this  
ImStillRed

Is there a cracked.to discord server?

Is there a discord server for cracked.to?

I don't think there is a discord.

Maybe try contacting a staff and seeing if there is one?

No, there isn't. Actually we had one but it was closed because discord was making our chat inactive and it was constantly being deleted.

No, server deleted :C

@Jocker Kappa

Reckon we should have another one? IMO i think it'd be nice to have a discord chat but it would take away the chatbox on the forums... Do a Poll on it

Reckon we should have another one? IMO i think it'd be nice to have a discord chat but it would take away the chatbox on the forums... Do a Poll on it

It was a team's decision and they did it because they believe it was the best for forum. 

(Honestly, it's not worth having Discord because of 2 reasons: Always being deleted & Chat's forum inactive because everyone is in discord = less activity on forum)

It was a team's decision and they did it because they believe it was the best for forum. 

(Honestly, it's not worth having Discord because of 2 reasons: Always being deleted & Chat's forum inactive because everyone is in discord = less activity on forum)

Very good point in all honesty, pointless in having a forums website. Agreed.

server delete :(