Jocker

Regarding Database Roll Back

Hello Members of Cracked.TO,

As many of you know already, today we had to proceed on the usage of an older database backup we had due to some issues caused on the latest ones after the server move we performed at 29/06. The database that we are currently use was the latest one that was usable and didn't get corrupted in the process. I am making this statement to apologize on behalf of the Administration of Cracked.TO towards all of the members that may have lost data important to them either they were likes, ranks, threads or posts.

Regarding lost likes:

Unfortunately, we cannot do anything to compensate people with their lost likes. That means that members would need to regain the likes they had before the rollback legitimate. I know that this may get people mad due to that being an issue on our end and not directly their fault but as of now that is much I can do.

Regarding lost threads/posts:

Those cannot be restored back as well because the latest backup was corrupted as well. Therefore all members will have to re-post all threads they made prior to the rollback.

Regarding lost ranks/upgrades:

If you lost a rank based on likes you will still have to regain those likes back and then apply again for the rank. About upgrades, please PM me with the Order-ID and I will issue the upgrade back.

I apologize once again for the inconvenience caused by this issue and I hope that nothing similar happens again in the future.

Regards,

Administration of Cracked.TO

As I keep getting messaged - there was no data breach whatsoever. The MySQL Error was caused by broken tables caused by our new server for some reason. We are using advanced hashing anyway, so your data is pretty safe regardless of a breach. However this definitely was not the case.

We are still investigating to identify the issue to prevent it from happening again.

The last couple of days we had some ongoing performance issues, which were caused by the new server and settings we are using.

There haven't been an increase of DDoS attacks or anything similar. I apologize for the inconveniences and my inactivity. I'll be back very soon