Sign in to follow this  
IRlSH

DEVELOPERS WANTED

Developers Wanted

I am looking for skilled developers with good knowledge of PHP/MySQL DBs, C#, Python, & web development JS, to add to our development team.

We are building a website which generates premium accounts to members who purchase a tier.

We also need programmers for our team built checkers/configs.

Any experience in building an authentication system for programs is a huge plus!

Note, this is not a paid position but, if you contribute a lot towards the team, it will become a paid job.

If you are keen or have any questions, feel free to message me; IrishOrangutan#5018 or Quacker#8892 on Discord!

Developers Wanted

I am looking for skilled developers with good knowledge of PHP/MySQL DBs, C#, Python, & web development JS, to add to our development team.

We are building a website which generates premium accounts to members who purchase a tier.

Any experience in building an authentication system for programs is a huge plus!

Note, this is not a paid position but, if you contribute a lot towards the team, it will become a paid job.

If you are keen or have any questions, feel free to message me; IrishOrangutan#5018 or Quacker#8892 on Discord!

So you're looking for a skilled developer who knows loads of languages and web development to help you build something where you make money.

But you're not going to pay them even though you're making money off all their work? :??: :??: :??:

"if you contribute a lot towards the team, it will become a paid job."

Are you blind?

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

Developers Wanted

well im interested but both discords arent working so ye

Interested. Message me on Telegram.