Sign in to follow this  
mrblackvhb

How to increase youtube views/subscriber and make money with youtube

So alot of people asking me how i make money with youtube (legal way :fiesta: ).

Enjoy  :hype: and dont forget to PRESS LIKE  :pepegun: .

Some of you might know this method already but share to be shared ;) Give it a try and REMEMBER

"WORK AS HARD AS YOU CAN TO GET YO A*S SOME MONEY".  :feelsgood:

[hide]

Step 1.

Click on this link

Sign up then go to your RDP. Install firefox and login with the account you just created.

Step 2.

Go to this link

and login with your google account (recommend using clone or dump account. Don't use ur main)

Setup a auto mouse clicker i recommend delay 5-10s for the page to load properly. Then set it up for auto click on "Subscribe" button.

Every sub you got 25 credit for that. (Just google if udk what auto mouse clicker is LOL. Google is FREE).

Step 3

When you reached 100 credit. Create your first campaign here

and select campaign type you want to increase VIEW/SUB/LIKE and fill all the info then save it.

Now here's the good part.

Click here to get your link for every refferal sign up with your link. You'll get 2000 credit and 10% commission of them.

BOUNS : Once you have over 5,000 points, cashout by clicking Loyalty Program(located on the left hand menu) , then Prizes. There you can choose if you want the money to be paid into your paypal account or paid in bitcoin. 

[/hide]

Will release for SEO keywords soon too :) (help increasing views and appear on the first page of the viewer or got recommended :comfy: )

DONT' BE A LEECHER AND RESPECT ME BY CLICK ON THE "LIKE" BUTTON. Thank you for reading  :ezy: .

So alot of people asking me how i make money with youtube (legal way :fiesta: ).

Some of you might know this method already but share to be shared ;) Give it a try and REMEMBER

Will release for SEO keywords soon too :) (help increasing views and appear on the first page of the viewer or got recommended :comfy: )

DONT' BE A LEECHER AND RESPECT ME BY CLICK ON THE "LIKE" BUTTON. Thank you for reading  :ezy: .

Cheers my guyyy

thank you very much for your job

hey I watched webseries.ad free at this site

https://freetoweb.weebly.com/

also provide free Netflix amzon prime and all webseries and latest movies

thanks hope its new

thank you very much for your job

• Like 1

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

hope it works, gaved like btw

Thank you very much!