GodlyDorks

HOW TO MAKE HQ DORKS THE REAL WAY

Cheers bro hoping to learn how to write hq dorks so I can help other people out. Bought few ebooks but still want to learn.

This is going to be the best dorks tutorial here on Cracked.to. Do not bother reading this if you don't know shit about dorks though.

If you miss out on this just because I don't have a rank and look like someone who doesn't know shit then you, my friends are going to lose a VERY valuable lesson.

[/font][/color]

thanks man cheers!

This is going to be the best dorks tutorial here on Cracked.to. Do not bother reading this if you don't know shit about dorks though.

If you miss out on this just because I don't have a rank and look like someone who doesn't know shit then you, my friends are going to lose a VERY valuable lesson.

[/font][/color]

cool dude

Gratzie x compartire

thank you brother !

• Like 1

coll broo good work

THanks for the post

[/font][/color]

This would be very helpful

This is so helpful

i think that dork generators are good to get hq dorks

Thanks dude. Love to learn!

lets see if what ur claiming is tru

I really appreciate your work. I hope everything will work, and I'll be better at cracking after this tutorial.

[/font][/color]

plz a i need help father

[/font][/color]

[/font][/color]

Is this still a valid method?