Sign in to follow this  
dineromamita

Referralpay.co is a SCAM

I encountered a new platform called ReferralPay.co that claims it can help you make money online by sharing a referral link and completing simple tasks.

They also claim they are a popular digital marketing platform who partnered with leading advertisers online, so you will allegedly make from $2 to $5 each time someone clicks on your link and $10-$15 when someone joins their network via your referral link. Sounds to good to be real huh? Keep reading 

What is ReferralPay, and what does it offer?

When I first visited ReferralPay.co I immediately noticed the logos of popular brands on their site like McDonald’s, Wendy’s and Burger King, and they are claiming they are working with these companies.

Honestly, these are bold claims they need to back up with verifiable proofs, but I can’t find any evidence from their site that they are indeed connected with these companies.

They also claim that you can easily get $25 after joining their network, which sounds inviting since signing up is free.

What happens after you sign up to ReferralPay.co?

After you signed up to their platform, you will immediately be redirected to their members area.

There are a lot of things you can find on the members area like the task wall that contains all the tasks you can do for this program.

700x0https://onlinezerotohero.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/referralpay-co-review-income-claim.png[/img](They claim they already paid $68M to their members.)

According to the site, they have already paid out more than $68 million dollars to their members for doing these tasks – this is an extremely high number and just seems like a random number because even some of the highest paying programs have not even paid that out in such a short period.

Especially not for tasks like the ones ReferralPay offers.

On their task wall, you will supposedly earn $30 for each task they offer there, which immediately made me suspicious because some of the tasks on the dashboard will require you to answer surveys and chat with beautiful women!

Just think about it, the tasks are a bit too good to be true, and it feels they are leading you to believe that you can easily earn $30 for doing simple tasks, which is not the case in real life.

ReferralPay.co red flags revealed

Based on the instructions on their members area, it is safe to say that there are some serious problems with the way this program wants you to make money online, in my opinion.

Joining this platform is free, but you might be left discouraged and disappointed in the end because it might NOT deliver on its promise.

You may even end up wasting your time if you don’t know what you’re getting into.

Final verdict – legit or scam?

As for me, I don’t recommend this platform because it contains major red flags that I consider a deal breaker.

The most significant red flag is the fact that they are claiming they are connected with popular brands that pay them when they generate traffic to their sites, but in reality – you can’t find any verifiable proof that will convince you that they have partnered with any these companies.

You also don’t know who is running this platform, because they didn’t provide any reference or contact detail of the owner, which also means that they are deliberately hiding the true identity of the owner, which is unethical, in my opinion.

In addition, they have referenced ViralDollars.co, which is an infamous data mining site on the web.

So even though you will likely see your ReferralPay.co account increase when you share a link to them, all the red flags I have shown you means that you might never actually get anything out of this.

That is why I urge you to find other legit opportunities that can truly give you the results that you’re looking for and where you know for sure it will be worth your effort.

Hope you like this review please give a like and and a comment   :hype: