Sign in to follow this  
M1st3rN0b0d7

I'm a leecher and I live with it...

... but you don't.

Boards, torrent trackers, you all work the same way : you don't give anything if we don't give anything.

At least seeding is easier that providing actual content though, but staff and owners are sometimes corrupted by money.

As I said in my introduction message, I was really surprised by this slogan, so I was expecting much more than the others boards. But, you're all the same, you can't stand that some people would like to download your content without doing anything more than just saying "thank you".

I guess you believe that the community would die if you wouldn't force everyone to contribute to your cause, but you don't realize that downloading is a contribution, while it means that the community's work worth something, it's useful, it helps.

Personally, I believe that everyone have a purpose society, and it's each individual's mission to find it. That purpose may change over time, there's always at least one.

Some people here are crackers. I'm not. My own purpose today is creating webapps and websites for people who need it, that's my passion.

On the other hand, I don't crack, copy or leak anything. Because that's other people's job, so I use their work.

However, when I need more specific things, some content that I can't find anywhere else than cracking boards, I'm always confronted with those limiting rules like "answer to thread to unlock", thank before getting access to the actual content, which is actually legit only 25% of the time, and only post n thanks a day.

That's what I was talking about, when I said I wish your rules are in line with your slogan.

So, I'm disappointed but I don't even know why I'm sharing my opinion with you since you won't do anything to change that situation, whatever I or someone else say, because you don't give a fuck about it.

++

If we remove hidden content then how can we identify the leechers to ban them? We need people who give back to the forum not just take from it.

You have anonymous picture in your pp and no one gives a fuck about a lamer kid like u so stfu and stop leeching fag, also have you ever tried cracking? Even with downloaded combolist's it almost takes hour/s to actually get something. Is it so hard to being respectful and typing thank you for wasting your hour/s for that. You niggas are fckin disrespectful asf

welp this seems like a legit shit but i like it how u play with words nibba

and i like to see u in the future having cheat chat sir can u call my manager to make an appointment so we can talk and hope u enjoi ur stay here with us wlc nibba leecher

amen, praise the Lord.

If we remove hidden content then how can we identify the leechers to ban them? We need people who give back to the forum not just take from it.

That's exactly my point if you read my message entirely : I believe that even leeching is positive, but it seems there's no way to convince you.

However, if you want an alternative to "hidden content", you can track links access and then you have one more stats : you can see who downloaded the content and did not thank the uploader, but even if that would work, I don't really want you to do it because my wish is that you simply put away all limits. (I know that's utopic because you would never do that though).

You have anonymous picture in your pp and no one gives a fuck about a lamer kid like u so stfu and stop leeching fag, also have you ever tried cracking? Even with downloaded combolist's it almost takes hour/s to actually get something. Is it so hard to being respectful and typing thank you for wasting your hour/s for that. You niggas are fckin disrespectful asf

What's the matter with my profile picture ? Do I make judgment on yours ?

It isn't hard to be respectful but it's hard to say "thank you" *before* having access to the content.

For the rest of your message, I don't understand it and I think I'm lucky to not know english insults because I suspect your message may contain some.

welp this seems like a legit shit but i like it how u play with words nibba

and i like to see u in the future having cheat chat sir can u call my manager to make an appointment so we can talk and hope u enjoi ur stay here with us wlc nibba leecher

My family and friends sometimes say I would do some good job as a lawyer.

Hi, nice to see you as a "leecher" opening this big text thread :) Hope you wont be a leecher anymore, change your name this one is big btw xd ^^