Sign in to follow this  
Sartux

Cyberpunk 2077

What are your thoughts on it? Anyone else as hyped as I am for it!?! :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:

Meh....not sure.....every game with that much hype and advertisement focused cinematics is always a flop. I''ll believe it when I see it but IF it is what it says on the tin....it'll be amaze!

What are your thoughts on it? Anyone else as hyped as I am for it!?! :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:

Yes I am, It looks pretty dope

Meh....not sure.....every game with that much hype and advertisement focused cinematics is always a flop. I''ll believe it when I see it but IF it is what it says on the tin....it'll be amaze!

I know what you mean and usually I would definitely agree but The Witcher 3 and everything that CD Projekt Red has been awesome. The gameplay demo was also pretty awesome so as long as they dont deviate too much from that I think itll be great.

I thought the game looked amazing, probs one of the few games I was actually excited to hear about from E3! :)

I thought the game looked amazing, probs one of the few games I was actually excited to hear about from E3! :)

Yeah gotta love Keanu as well! Breathtaking.

I just hope they havent dumbed the RPG side of it down and its not just a straight FPS with some story elements in it. Looking forward to Baldurs Gate 3 as well though!

Official release date: 04/16/2020....and I already can't wait :)

CD Projekt Red  has never failed to deliver amazing games and, from what I've seen, also Cyberpunk 2077 is on the road for GOTY...so, yes, I'm really hyped! :)

I just hope it’s not too repetitive and Keanu’s going to be on our side no matter what ??

I'm glad CD Projekt Red is going for a first-person perspective in this new game. It makes me wonder how much this game can be compared to other sci-fi FPS RPGs like Deus Ex. As always, glad it's also DRM-free :)

I'm glad CD Projekt Red is going for a first-person perspective in this new game. It makes me wonder how much this game can be compared to other sci-fi FPS RPGs like Deus Ex. As always, glad it's also DRM-free :)

I know it's gonna be a great game, but I personally wished that it would've been third person as opposed to first. I love being able to constantly see my whole character on screen, especially when the option to customize your character's look exists in the game.

totally hyped for this one, just hope its as good as the witcher 3 when that came out.

if i can play keanu reeves, yes

It looks great, love the keanu part as well but I think I will wait for reviews and buy it when it discounted on sale

Considering witcher series and cd projekt record, it should be good

I can't wait for this game to come out, looks really good from what I have seen

I haven't pre-ordered it yet, still considering