typz0

make money! $55+/day1 $$$ [payment proof]!

superpay.me

Superpay is where the money is at. This is the survey site that has earned me roughly $2k in the past

three months. That's about $500-600 per month and $30-$50 a day. They have amazing customer

support, and they offer INSTANT PAYPAL PAYMENTS.

That's what I love about this site. Please take note that Instant Paypal Payments are available once

you've gone through three regular payments. They take up to 12 hours, but from my experience, it's

usually 1-2 hours.

-Whenever they ask for age, always present yourself as someone who is 30-35. That's the age group of

people they survey the most.

-Whenever you see a multiple choice question that contains the words MARKETING or ADVERTISING,

always ALWAYS go with NONE OF THE ABOVE.

-There will be trick questions. Watch out for questions like "Choose the fourth option" or "What's five

plus five" because they will DQ you.

-If they ask if you have kids, always go with yes

-If they ask what's your role as a decision maker, always go with PRIMARY DECISION MAKER

-Remember the same date of birth you put at the beginning of the survey, because they may ask for it

again at the end

-Surveys usually tell you what it's going to be about before you can begin, put yourself in that mindset as

if you're an actual survey taker for that specific niche. For example:"This survey is going to be about

sports" You will want to think like a person who is interested in sports.

-You can speed up when you're 30% or more into a survey. That's where you can speed up without

getting DQ'd most of the time.

-If they ask what's your job, always go with ANYTHING BUT ADVERTISING/MARKETING

-If you're feeling cranky, grab a Snicker. You're not you when you're hungry.

Payment proof!

lI8vrM.jpg

superpay.me

Superpay is where the money is at. This is the survey site that has earned me roughly $2k in the past

three months. That's about $500-600 per month and $30-$50 a day. They have amazing customer

support, and they offer INSTANT PAYPAL PAYMENTS.

That's what I love about this site. Please take note that Instant Paypal Payments are available once

you've gone through three regular payments. They take up to 12 hours, but from my experience, it's

usually 1-2 hours.

-Whenever they ask for age, always present yourself as someone who is 30-35. That's the age group of

people they survey the most.

-Whenever you see a multiple choice question that contains the words MARKETING or ADVERTISING,

always ALWAYS go with NONE OF THE ABOVE.

-There will be trick questions. Watch out for questions like "Choose the fourth option" or "What's five

plus five" because they will DQ you.

-If they ask if you have kids, always go with yes

-If they ask what's your role as a decision maker, always go with PRIMARY DECISION MAKER

-Remember the same date of birth you put at the beginning of the survey, because they may ask for it

again at the end

-Surveys usually tell you what it's going to be about before you can begin, put yourself in that mindset as

if you're an actual survey taker for that specific niche. For example:"This survey is going to be about

sports" You will want to think like a person who is interested in sports.

-You can speed up when you're 30% or more into a survey. That's where you can speed up without

getting DQ'd most of the time.

-If they ask what's your job, always go with ANYTHING BUT ADVERTISING/MARKETING

-If you're feeling cranky, grab a Snicker. You're not you when you're hungry.

Payment proof!

lI8vrM.jpg