Sign in to follow this  
Zixellis

New Games to play cause I'm bored :D

The title basically says it all. I'm looking for some new games to play. I would like to get in some newer MMORPGs something like World of Warcraft or Black Desert Online.

Also it would be nice if they were free, but they don't have to be.

If you got any suggestions other than MMORPGs I'm willing to read trough them. And deffinitely try some of them out. :)

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried neverwinter? I played it ages ago and it was a pretty good MMORPG

The title basically says it all. I'm looking for some new games to play. I would like to get in some newer MMORPGs something like World of Warcraft or Black Desert Online.

Also it would be nice if they were free, but they don't have to be.

If you got any suggestions other than MMORPGs I'm willing to read trough them. And deffinitely try some of them out. :)

Thanks in advance!

http://gestyy.com/w11Sb5 I use this website to download all my single player games, they are completely free just takes a download, today i download skyrim special edition. Enjoy :)

• Like 1

i've been playing Outlast lately and its not a MMORPG but its really scaring the life out of me lol!!! if ur super bored and would like to try something new and want a scare u should check it out

• Like 1

Not quite what you want but I've just played Metro Exodus which was really good.

A new game im playing now is Dead by Daylight, omg!! I thought Outlast was scary, Dead by Daylight is very close up there......