Sign in to follow this  
absolutegamer

Noob cracker, my experience with my first Premium tool.

Hey guys, new to cracked.to and cracking in general. Thought I would share my experience with getting started with the first premium tool I used, being the L-Cracker for league accounts. The GUI is very intuitive and easy to use. Loading proxies is extremely fast, not to mention the proxy lists I've gotten from the forums have an absurd amount of working proxies. The combolists seem to be where I get hung up as I am still learning how it all works. Going through a combolist of 100k can take a very long time, but the return will well be worth it. Unfortunately I am seemingly restricted by having to select a specific region as selecting "All" causes the cracker to not be able to start going through the combolist. All in all, I'd say I'm very satisfied with the whole experience so far. Trying to teach myself with free software just wasn't working at all, but a few minutes with the L-Cracker is all it took to start returning some accounts and passwords that actually work. I'll make more posts as I become more proficient with the tools and the forum. Thanks to everyone and anyone who has helped me to understand how things work around here.

• Like 1

This kind of posts makes my day better.

Even if u don't know yet how to crack properly at least u try and learn.

I hope u get better day by day and enjoy ur learnings and earnings.

Nice, i hope you will get better, if you want to learn more just dm me on Discord: C0rpz#0815 :) :pepelove:

Feel Free to ask us for anything u need <3

thank you for sharing

• Like 1

Hey guys, new to cracked.to and cracking in general. Thought I would share my experience with getting started with the first premium tool I used, being the L-Cracker for league accounts. The GUI is very intuitive and easy to use. Loading proxies is extremely fast, not to mention the proxy lists I've gotten from the forums have an absurd amount of working proxies. The combolists seem to be where I get hung up as I am still learning how it all works. Going through a combolist of 100k can take a very long time, but the return will well be worth it. Unfortunately I am seemingly restricted by having to select a specific region as selecting "All" causes the cracker to not be able to start going through the combolist. All in all, I'd say I'm very satisfied with the whole experience so far. Trying to teach myself with free software just wasn't working at all, but a few minutes with the L-Cracker is all it took to start returning some accounts and passwords that actually work. I'll make more posts as I become more proficient with the tools and the forum. Thanks to everyone and anyone who has helped me to understand how things work around here.

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee