Sign in to follow this  
fatmonkas_temp

fatmonkaS's Ban Appeal

Profile link: @fatmonkaS

Ban date: Yesterday

Reason of the ban: Cash Links?

Who banned you: Unsure

Did you read the forum rules after being banned: Yes

Why do you think that you should be unbanned: I was banned for cash links, I would assume this means putting your download inside an ad.fly link or something in order to make money on the users downloading your "giveaway" item. All I did was link my website (eleaks.net), I can ensure you this website makes absolutely no money haha. It's completely non-profit and the sole intention is to provide users with useful data, I just have all the items uploaded there so I can easily link them and provide users with a viewer that doesn't require downloads. I hate downloading items, I would imagine others do as well which is why I incorporated a online viewer into the website so people don't need to download anything (ebooks). I don't want users to download ebooks from other's and get ratted and such, I'm just trying to provide a secure platform for people to get what they're looking for ebook wise.

Additional information: I can provide proof of ownership if need be on eleaks, once again the website makes absolutely no money. I totally get that I probably posted my threads too fast, I was just trying to get them established, there's a lot of different sectors I was just trying to get them out there.

@Hans69

@Hans69

He ignored the thread, is there anything you can do homie?

Hello FatmonkaS,

i have banned you, because you got reported multiple times. Because of the mass of cash links we have we can’t always check the website. I mostly try to figure it out by checking the url. I strongly advise you to use Pastr.io, to prevent from getting banned.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, I have unbanned you.

:comfy: