Sign in to follow this  
Ashe

Earn +100 $ ETH a Day doing crypto bounties

[hide]

Hey guys, I will show you how to make a lot of money doing bounties,the process is very simple,all you need is a ETH wallet, an email and a social media account  :)

ICO bounty programs enables you to claim free coins for social media following, writing blog posts, creating YouTube videos...

So let's get started :

first of all you need to make an account here(ref link if you want to help me get some rewards): Ref Link  

otherwise non ref: NON ref

first of all verify your account and add your ETH ERC20 wallet , I suggest using Coinbase wallet but you can go with any other wallet provider that supports ERC20 tokens ,

Now you should go to explore tab:

,choose the  Social network that seems most suitable to you (I suggest that you start with Telegram if you don't have a good follower base ),

as you see in this pic ,you should find many bounties that pay you ERC20 tokens , just click on one of them and it will give you a detailed summary about the bounty ,

You should check how to enter  guide  like This one

Now click the participate button and  you need to connect   your Bounty0x account to your telegram account ( remember to abide by the rules)

Finally do the simple tasks that the bounty asks you to do (like joining the telegram channel...)

Done! now after completing a bounty you should wait until the Bouny is finished and you will be able to get your ERC20 tokens ,they will be automatically withdrawn to your ETH wallet !

like this you can make hundreds of dollars doing easy bounties ,you can invite people to get additional rewards :)

Some pieces of advice regarding bounties:

1) you should have a twitter crypto-related account ,there is a huge crypto community in Twitter and these Bounty hosts pay well for an account with +500 followers

2) you will never get scammed doing bounties because  bounty hosts mostly  pay the tokens to the bounty compagny (Bounty0x in our case) before they host the bounty ;)

3)you can also   enroll in other bounties with other crypto currencies,I used ETH just for demonstration and because it is widely known

4) just like in c.to ,you can get a better rank in this bounty program when you prove yourself,  you can go from  hunter to Sheriff ,and rewards differ ofc

That is it guys ,hope you make a lot of money using this method!

It took me a lot of time and research to write this !

[/hide]

So why don't upgrading yourself to supreme :pepo:

So why don't upgrading yourself to supreme :pepo:

I am still waiting to withdraw :kappa:

ohhhhh ... :florain:

Thanks for this

So why don't upgrading yourself to supreme Pepo

will check it out

Thank you for sharing!

This is a bump

i hate how you cant see if it works before commenting, i think thats such a dumb feature

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Like 1

This is a bump