Sign in to follow this  
Code76

@Kitten thinks people have time to sit on their PC 24/7

unknown.png

All that retard did was check some amazon accs for me, didn't even give me full hits details

Asked for my seller, i said ok then I forgot to open Telegram / forgot about the whole thing in general, he asked for it again i said ok then went to have dinner, came back to 14 messages then he blocks lol

Then he throws in an -6 rep

unknown.png

I don't know if this guy is actually retarded, or I am getting trolled

Hi, i'm bored so i wanted to be the first replier :kappa:

Hi, i'm bored so i wanted to be the first replier :kappa:

i agree with you, that kid is fucking weird

@kitten is daddy ur just retard

And why is this a thread? :fuck:

@kitten is  daddy ur just retard

No you are retarded, gtfo with your fake ass supreme, look at your name "MacailyaHQ" "HQ" stop  clowning yourself skid. :kek:

• Like 1

bcz this is LQ lounge and I am free for the next 20 minutes

Idk, i think this should be either the LQ Lounge lol. . xD

ah shit thought it was LQ lounge, doesn't matter both are the same thing on this forum lol

No you are retarded, gtfo with your fake ass supreme, look at your name "MacailyaHQ" "HQ" stop  clowning yourself skid. :kek:

Your selling a tool for triple the original price i thought you were banned for re posting content   :kek:

hey stop replying to this thread i want to only get notifications from my market thread

hey stop replying to this thread i want to only get notifications from my market thread

okay :kappa:

Your selling a tool for triple the original price i thought you were banned for re posting content   :kek:

Kid stop changing disscusions, i never did that, i never was banned and also i won't accuse with a skid wasting time and oxygen, you will get fucked now :) Cya.

PS: Better change your name  :pogchamp:

Kid stop changing disscusions, i never did that, i never was banned and also i won't accuse with a skid wasting time and oxygen, you will get fucked now :) Cya.

PS: Better change your name  :pogchamp:

Call me a kid yet your the one who is begging the mods to get rid of your punishments in sb everyday :kek: Sorry did I make you cry  :ezy:

I literally checked accounts for you, you did not say thanks. 2nd of all. a few weeks ago i gave you $ to order a pizza and i didn't even get a thanks then either lmao

I literally checked accounts for you, you did not say thanks. 2nd of all. a few weeks ago i gave you $ to order a pizza and i didn't even get a thanks then either lmao

i literally thanked u in sb that day, and gave u +rep 

I also forgot to fuckin' thank you because you kept changing topic on where'd u get those from and shit, You didn't give me $ to order pizza, you gave me the pizza acc that i forgot its creds lmao

I also forgot to fuckin' thank you because you kept changing topic on where'd u get those from and shit, You didn't give me $ to order pizza, you gave me the pizza acc that i forgot its creds lmao

regardless do you see me making a thread on you, for not saying thanks and insulting Britain? LMAO

Is this still going on? :kek:

• Like 1

regardless do you see me making a thread on you, for not saying thanks and insulting Britain? LMAO

This thread would never have happened if you didn't randomly attack me