Sign in to follow this  
Lotusload

EMAIL VALIDATOR

Hey guys, does any one know any simple script (preferably for python) with which i can validate the existence of an email on a server?

I found a few but their default way was to add "smtp" or "mail" to the domain name. The problem with that is a lot of companies dont use that as their mail server so it always comes back as false. I need a script that runs an mxlookup on each domain name in the list. Thanks a lot

Wait, I don't get what you're asking for. Can you clarify what you mean by "validate the existence of an email on a server"?

Do you want to check for example if '[email protected]' is a real email address by using an MX lookup?

Or, are you trying to see if a server is handling emails?

Wait, I don't get what you're asking for. Can you clarify what you mean by  "validate the existence of an email on a server"?

Do you want to check for example if '[email protected]' is a real email address by using an MX lookup?

"Do you want to check for example if '[email protected]' is a real email address by using an MX lookup?" exactly this.

Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks

Wait, I don't get what you're asking for. Can you clarify what you mean by  "validate the existence of an email on a server"?

"Do you want to check for example if '[email protected]' is a real email address by using an MX lookup?" exactly this.

This is a simple guide of how to use telnet to do that, you could make a simple bash script that would automate it if you had lots to check: https://www.massmailsoftware.com/verify/help/05_commandline.html

This is a simple guide of how to use telnet to do that, you could make a simple bash script that would automate it if you had lots to check: https://www.massmailsoftware.com/verify/help/05_commandline.html

Thanks for that. And yes I do have loads to check. However, I dont know how to code. Is this something you can do for some coins?