Sign in to follow this  
Nalon

How to refund vBucks for fortnite! | Free vBucks |

Hey!

Just a quick disclaimer, I tried this quite some time back so I am not sure if they have patched it. So I'd recommend doing this if you were intending on paying for vbucks anyways or if you are willing to take a risk! Also I have only tested this on my Xbox One so if you are on playstation then you can try this method if you wish. But I don't know if it will work.

Anyway, what we will need is the following :

Money to buy the vbucks.

A phone or pc..

[hide]

1) Buy the vBucks off the Xbox store. Then you can either keep them or spend them.

And press "Billing & Accounts" then "Charges on my account" and press "contact options" then hit "Chat with Xbox support".

3) Now in the description box you want to say something along the lines of this :

"Hello, I just got back from work and I have came back to see my son has spent £20 worth on vbucks! Is there anyway I can get this refunded?"

"Hi, I was on the xbox store looking through the games and addons and I managed to come across vbucks. I pressed on it to see whether or not it was worth it and for some reason it has made me pay for them. I have had issues in the past where my controller would press the A button without me actually having to push it so that may be the reason why. Is there anyway I could get this refunded?"

I used the first example and said my son purchased vbucks without my permission and it went smoothly. Now after making the whole thing up, be sure to copy the text because 95% of the time the Xbox support doesn't even read the description and they just ask you. So if you have it copied you can just paste it.

4) Now just act like this is a real scenario where your son has genuinely bought vbucks and you should be successful. However, if you do manage to fail this, then I am sorry but you will have to just pay for the vbucks :(

NOTE : You can only do this once per account! So what I'd recommend is you make a brand new xbox account and then link your epic games to that, making it so that your fortnite account is on your second xbox account and your second account uses its one time refund. Then after, just link your epic games account back to your main xbox account.

[/hide]

If you need help with anything, be sure to ask! I'm happy to help :)

Feedback would be much appreciated! 

Hey!

Just a quick disclaimer, I tried this quite some time back so I am not sure if they have patched it. So I'd recommend doing this if you were intending on paying for vbucks anyways or if you are willing to take a risk! Also I have only tested this on my Xbox One so if you are on playstation then you can try this method if you wish. But I don't know if it will work.

Money to buy the vbucks.

A phone or pc..

Hey I am on the bus I

Hey!

Money to buy the vbucks.

A phone or pc..

hmmmm why not i will try with my friend accound XD