Sign in to follow this  
Hawk

Why that rep change?

Hi,

I don't know it at all. I came online and I saw that there is so many rep removed from my account. 

More people have this problem. I saw the thread of @florain. But WHY?! Why did you make this change?

No one likes it at all. The best solution was to let the rep how it was but will add the new rules after that. So everyone back to their normal reputation, and then the new rules!

This forum fucked themselves.

Hi,

I don't know it at all. I came online and I saw that there is so many rep removed from my account. 

More people have this problem. I saw the thread of @florain. But WHY?! Why did you make this change?

No one likes it at all. The best solution was to let the rep how it was but will add the new rules after that. So everyone back to their normal reputation, and then the new rules!

That is not true, the rep system was fked as it was, now atleast its kinda true ranking at reps.

Stop fkin crying for rep this is like the 4 thread make for rep system :fuck:

it was needed ..

Time to build my rep

Shut up noobs this is the best update ever

Hi,

That is not true, the rep system was fked as it was, now atleast its kinda true ranking at reps.

Go away leecher.

Hi,

Go away leecher.

:kek: :kek:  Kys