Sign in to follow this  
erne1000

How to change username.

I've been trying to change my username. I've found how to do it in the settings yet when i click on the change username bar i get sent to an access denied screen.

However I don't believe that i am in any of the listed categories as to why i cant access this part of the website.

I have verified my account.

I access the page correctly through the bar in the settings section instead of via direct link.

One part says i may be trying to access "administrative pages or a resource I shouldn't be". I doubt changing my own account name is administrative and i don't have a clue why it could be a resource i should not have access too.

The last reason for this is I may be banned or suspended from accessing this resource but i also don't see why?

Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

It's saying you don't have permission because you need to upgrade your accoumt.

Yeah thats the direct link and it isnt exactly doing anything different for me than going through the settings.

It's saying you don't have permission because you need to upgrade your accoumt.

Ah thanks. Before posting this i checked through the upgrades and i just didnt see that one line i guess. thanks for the help tho

You need to be upgraded