Sign in to follow this  
tommyM

How to CREATE a combo list? (Fortnite) (Completely new to cracking)

Hi.

I was wondering how everybody here gets their combo lists.

My goal here is to simply find credentials for Fortnite accounts and sell their skins.

So how do you create a combo list (Without getting them from another cracker)? Where is the vulnerability? I can't find any tutorials that really help me.

If this requires some level of programming, I am experienced in C#, but I am also open to learning new programming languages.

It should also be mentioned that I am completely NEW to cracking.

(Also, I've seen some hostility towards newbies on other threads. I do have experience in keylogging if that prevents any hostility.) :smart:

:)

Use Slayer Leecher V0.6 or Smart Pastebin Leecher V 0.1 and set the time frame to a week or a month so that you get "fresh" combos. Use Fortnite as a "keyword" and you will get fresh email:password combos.

P.S. Please don't key log me ;)

Clue 1 in my "epic" (See what I did there?) quest into the realm of Fortnite cracking: I need a program called a "leecher". This program will automatically find emails and passwords through proxies.

What I need to find out next: How in the hell will I get one without downloading malware? (Open to suggestions).

Edit: Thank you sodusme for suggesting Slayer Leecher V0.6 and Smart Pastebin Leecher V 0.1. Earlier today I tried getting links to Slayer Leecher, but they all had some sort of malware. I'll try with Smart Pastebin Leecher.

(And no. I won't keylog you. :) )

But does anyone have any links I could use?

Thanks!

Hi.

I was wondering how everybody here gets their combo lists.

My goal here is to simply find credentials for Fortnite accounts and sell their skins.

So how do you create a combo list (Without getting them from another cracker)? Where is the vulnerability? I can't find any tutorials that really help me.

If this requires some level of programming, I am experienced in C#, but I am also open to learning new programming languages.

It should also be mentioned that I am completely NEW to cracking.

(Also, I've seen some hostility towards newbies on other threads. I do have experience in keylogging if that prevents any hostility.) :smart:

:)

Clue 1 in my "epic" (See what I did there?) quest into the realm of Fortnite cracking: I need a program called a "leecher". This program will automatically find emails and passwords through proxies.

What I need to find out next: How in the hell will I get one without downloading malware? (Open to suggestions).

Edit: Thank you sodusme for suggesting Slayer Leecher V0.6 and Smart Pastebin Leecher V 0.1. Earlier today I tried getting links to Slayer Leecher, but they all had some sort of malware. I'll try with Smart Pastebin Leecher.

(And no. I won't keylog you. :) )

But does anyone have any links I could use?

Thanks!

https://mega.nz/#!LC4XwITZ!dk8RbNh_ot5FGySnJD7unIOV71OhNZDi4GFlcLl4GP0

Most times a malicious threat on Slayer's programs are false positives. He says when he codes the programs he "wraps" it in another program that keeps it from being reverse engineered and that is what gets triggered from the A/V as malicious.

Here is his Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/XSLAYER404/posts/slayer-leecher-v06-new-update-soooon-stay-tunned-httpswwwyoutubecomchannelucnhho/1881218702180525/

Thanks sodusme!

One more thing. With some research, I've found that there are very few Fortnite checkers that actually work because of a recent login update. Is it possible if you may send me a link to a working Fortnite checker? Thanks!