Sign in to follow this  
GHLUCAS

THE FULL PACKAGE : MONEY MAKING MACHINE : EBOOK+SOFTWARE+BINDER FOR BTC STEALER 49€

Hi,

I am selling my bitcoin stealer.

It is a great way to make some good money.

You need to give me your address.

Custom coded Runtime & scantime.

Discord : 294mf93#7483

It's not some shitty stealer you can find online, this is HQ.

1 vouch copy available.

How it works :

-Victim runs it in his PC

-It will paste your address in their wallet

-You get whatever BTC they send.

Discord updates, lightweight.

Price : 49€

Revenue : https://i.imgur.com/boXxEa6.png

DIscord https://discord.gg/mPfGtPb

F.A.Q :

Question : HOW DOES IT WORK?

Answer : IT WILL REPLACE THE RECEIVER ADDRESS WITH YOURS IN THE VICTIM WALLET, IT WORKS FOR EVERY WALLET

Question : Does it require any technical knowledge?

Answer : No, it doesn't require any technical knowledge

Question : IS IT REALLY A BTC STEALER?

Answer : YES IT IS, MONEY WILL BE SENT TO YOU INSTEAD OF THE RECEIVER, YOU CAN MAKE A LOT OF MONEY

Question : WHAT DO I RECEIVE?

Answer : You will receive the EBOOK ON HOW TO SPREAD IT (15+ PAGES)+The software+Binder (autostartup included !!!!)

Vouch given to : 

Available vouches : 1

Open a ticket named "vouch" and link your profile in the messages :)

Please remove all of my other threads

Vouch copy available ?

Vouch copy available ?

Yes please hmu discord i would be glad to send u a vouch copy

Vouch copy available ?

Yes please hmu discord i would be glad to send u a vouch copy

nvm mate :/ too busy with other stuff

@GHLUCAS added you for vc

Yes correct.

Autostartup, crypter, persistency, manual 15+ long pages about how to spread, where etc

U're getting a huge package and everything you need to start making money, this is a huge upgrade.

Vouch copy? I'm repped, added you: Meirewes#3983

Made a ticket regardin' the vouch copy that I've talked to you about earlier, Thanks and good luck with sales

I've bought the BTC Stealer however I've received the ebook and the binder for free.

The ebook is extremely simplified and it's colorful but easy on the eyes to read, And it only took a minute to read.

9/10 He can be slow at responding but it's because he gets too many tickets, great support. Can't wait to use this on my victims

Made a ticket regardin' the vouch copy that I've talked to you about earlier, Thanks and good luck with sales

I've bought the BTC Stealer for as cheap as 9$, however I've received the ebook and the binder for free.

The ebook is extremely simplified and it's colorful but easy on the eyes to read, And it only took a minute to read.

9/10 He can be slow at responding but it's because he gets too many tickets, great support. Can't wait to use this on my victims

BTC STEALER works great, hope you can make a lot of $$

Hmu on discord guys !!!!

I've bought the BTC Stealer however I've received the ebook and the binder for free.

Any update on usage and earnings?

Any update on usage and earnings?

Tried it on Noodle to see if anyone would fall for it, didn't steal anyone BTC tho cuz I ain't a thief, But the stealer got deOPPED fast as fuck and easy as well, wouldn't recommend