i noticed that someone he delete my store in normal/service section

can i know the reason for that please :thinking:

Here is my store after got junked or deleted idk what happen

C5cW1CH.png

Thank you

what was the service u were offering ?

what was the service u were offering ?

i was selling Legit RDPS, you can check screenshot

@BoDJa moderators closing/deleting vps threads since @florain created a monopoly of it for himself.

so he think my store was competition for his own, no since admin choose his shops than members that's sad

@floraiN u have all power to advertise and do anything in c.to, but for a small RDPs store that was getting 1 buyer for 1 week you delete it without any warning or something

what u expect from florain ? he in it for the money .. nothing else .. soo sad ..

what u expect from florain ? he in it for the money .. nothing else .. soo sad ..

upgrades-> prices increased

rdp/vps/dedicated -> forbidden to sell since florain created his own shop

credits -> now totally paid, no free from posts etc anymore

soon: pay to reply, pay to shout in shoutbox, pay to access ... u know what i mean :kek:

you cant sell vps here for cracking etc.

Wow, if you would only know how I treat developers. Do you think that ANY released tool here that you are using and loving was made for free by them because they love giving away their gold mines for nothing? I have paid thousands to feed your thirsty thoughts for checkers while you "only" paid 60€ one time back.

Also don't blame me if you don't know how economics or capitalism works. If you think everything is free you are living in a bubble.

upgrades-> prices increased

rdp/vps/dedicated -> forbidden to sell since florain created his own shop

credits -> now totally paid, no free from posts etc anymore

soon: pay to reply, pay to shout in shoutbox, pay to access ... u know what i mean :kek:

1. Supreme by 9€, Infinity by 5€. So you want to tell me that those prices aren't worth it considering all the amount of tools you can get? People have been paying a few houndreds alone to get a twitch checker, while you got that included in your supreme membership which was an onetime payment. People who don't wanna use those tools can still get free access to hidden content by just contributing. So same for you - learn some basic of economics and business understanding.

2. So what? I believe I got all rights to do so and I even explained 10 times that in the end you should thank me for providing quality without being worried to get scammed/tricked whatsoever.

3. Of course, I should have done this way earlier. People are buying stickies to generate more sales from this website. It's only fair to give the site something back for using the amount of userbase and/or features the forum has for the marketplace.

What about vouches? You think developing and tweaking was for free? What's with all the time and dedication put in for this awesome plugin ya'll like so much. Free?

The amount of credits you got for posts, replies or threads have been peanuts anyway, not even worth grinding for them. So what's the point here? Just stupid bashing I guess. Jealous much?