Sign in to follow this  
qjmdeleon

HOW I MAKE $25 A DAY EVERYDAY!

well let's see this

Let see what you got

20 dollars sure doesn't seem a lot but think about it, 600$ Per month isn't so bad considering you opened the link to read this post xD

but let me warn you the process is very easy and you might actually earn more if you got the right contacts xD

Back when I first started here, I was a complete noob and was just interested in hacking and then i stumbled upon this site and found my first " Express Vpn" account which actually worked.

So after that, I got curious and started researching how to get these accs and stuff and that's when i started to learn about crackers,configs,combos and so on.

At first i  had  no luck and started using all these infected crackers and even though i got some hits, the accounts always seem to get their password changed or banned etc

and then i Heard about SNIPR. Go search it

and i wanted that so badly but all good things comes with a price and this checker was and i did not have BTC, But PRAGMA was kind enough to provide me with an alternate payment method which is "AMAZON GIFT CARD" .  So there it was activated and i had my first Virus free taste of Cracking tools smile.png  (FYI Snipr is currently free now so you might want to check that awesome software out smile.png here is the link : https://snipr.gg/top...anuary-4pm-gmt/

ANYWAY there are also some alternatives to snipr like sentry,BLACK BULLET, ACC REAPER, .. but while sentry is free and a great tool, i would not recommend this to a beginner because SNIPR is a tool which automatically updates its configs so you don't need to, while the others need you to constantly search the web for updated configs to replace the dead ones.

So with that let's get started you with the basics:

IF I HELPED YOU PLEASE DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A LIKE. I DO REALLY APPRECIATE IT! CIAO! :fuck: :fuck: :pepe:

Lets see if this works

20 dollars sure doesn't seem a lot but think about it, 600$ Per month isn't so bad considering you opened the link to read this post xD

but let me warn you the process is very easy and you might actually earn more if you got the right contacts xD

Back when I first started here, I was a complete noob and was just interested in hacking and then i stumbled upon this site and found my first " Express Vpn" account which actually worked.

So after that, I got curious and started researching how to get these accs and stuff and that's when i started to learn about crackers,configs,combos and so on.

At first i  had  no luck and started using all these infected crackers and even though i got some hits, the accounts always seem to get their password changed or banned etc

and i wanted that so badly but all good things comes with a price and this checker was and i did not have BTC, But PRAGMA was kind enough to provide me with an alternate payment method which is "AMAZON GIFT CARD" .  So there it was activated and i had my first Virus free taste of Cracking tools smile.png  (FYI Snipr is currently free now so you might want to check that awesome software out smile.png here is the link : https://snipr.gg/top...anuary-4pm-gmt/

ANYWAY there are also some alternatives to snipr like sentry,BLACK BULLET, ACC REAPER, .. but while sentry is free and a great tool, i would not recommend this to a beginner because SNIPR is a tool which automatically updates its configs so you don't need to, while the others need you to constantly search the web for updated configs to replace the dead ones.

IF I HELPED YOU PLEASE DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A LIKE. I DO REALLY APPRECIATE IT! CIAO! :fuck: :fuck: :pepe:

i wish this working

Definitely going to check this out

thanks man i need money bad

thanks for sharing. lets see what this is all about  :kappa: :kappa: :kappa:

Hope this thing works

Waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Wanna read this story till end loved it