Lincoln

Get IP ADDRESS of SOMEONE EASILY.

Your ex-girlfriendfriend, or someone of your family has fucked you up and do you want to return it? Do you need the IP of a specific person and you don't know how to get it? I have the solution:

I AM HERE TO SHOW YOU A METHOD ON HOW TO GET A SPECIFIC IP ADDRESS.

Before you unlock the content you need to know some social engineering (enough to convince someone to click one link). No, my method does NOT use black magic to get someone's IP without any effort.

And remember, I am not responsible for the use of the following method. If you do something illegal in your country, or you have screwed it up, then fuck you because I do not take responsibility.

Let's Start!!! 

[align=center][hide] 

What you'll need:

- 0$ Investment

- Internet connection

- Talk with the Anon person

- Little bit of Brain

Method:

First go to the next URL: https://grabify.link/

Then, enter a URL that you want to redirect once the "victim" click on the link. I recommend to put a Facebook photo URL, a Youtube Video URL... Think things yourself.

After that, modify the link generated by grabify to a custom link. You have A LOT of choices, like yoütübe, starbucks.bio... Make the link credible please.

Check the "Disable bots track" option or you will have some random IP'S from traffic bots.

Now it's time to talk to Anon. Start a conversation by chatting with Anon and once you are comfortable send the link generated and do some social engineering (have you seen this video of kittens? Do you remember when we went that summer to the beach and we made that cool photo? THINK THINGS).

Once he/she clicks in the link he/she will be redirected to the link you have entered in grabify, and you will have your IP in the control panel of the web page. And most importantly, Anin will not have seen anything weird in the way.

Congratulations !! Now you know the IP address of Anon!! Congratulations champ! :feelsgood: [/hide][/align]

thanx nice method may be

Your ex-girlfriendfriend, or someone of your family has fucked you up and do you want to return it? Do you need the IP of a specific person and you don't know how to get it? I have the solution:

Before you unlock the content you need to know some social engineering (enough to convince someone to click one link). No, my method does NOT use black magic to get someone's IP without any effort.

And remember, I am not responsible for the use of the following method. If you do something illegal in your country, or you have screwed it up, then fuck you because I do not take responsibility.

Let's Start!!! 

i do very like it

you are really funny bro  i like your content

Let's Start!!! 

good tutorial ! :kek:

i will try it at least once

thanks for sharing

Ok, i will try this method

nice thanks good job

whoaw nice noob

Thanks so much for the update brother!