Sign in to follow this  
cab

Bored and broke as hell

Tryina scam out $400.00 cashapp so I can fix my car ( crashed) , HMU so I can scam you out, it’s for a good cause I promise  :ezy: (100% no scam r4r aftrr)

I''m $400 short from insuring my car.

I''m $400 short from insuring my car.

Rippppp I feel ya

Really $400!!! so much

Tryina scam out $400.00 cashapp so I can fix my car ( crashed) , HMU so I can scam you out, it’s for a good cause I promise  :ezy: (100% no scam r4r aftrr)

Depending on how "immoral" you're willing to get, there's tons of ways you can make money via blackhat. (Darknet)

Depending on how "immoral" you're willing to get, there's tons of ways you can make money via blackhat. (Darknet)

I can confirm this.

I can confirm this.

Yeah on darknet there's tons someone could use. Plenty of good paid methods, but gotta find right ones.

I can confirm this.

Yeah on darknet there's tons someone could use. Plenty of good paid methods, but gotta find right ones.

I'm not even talking about spending money yourself to buy a "method". You can simply make a website and host it. With some advertisement, the money will start coming.

I can confirm this.

I'm not even talking about spending money yourself to buy a "method". You can simply make a website and host it. With some advertisement, the money will start coming.

Oh ok. I wouldn't know anything about hosting or any of that lol. I've considered making a torshop.

Oh ok. I wouldn't know anything about hosting or any of that lol. I've considered making a torshop.

It's easy to do honestly. Like the whole setup with generating a custom v3 onion addy takes like 20 minutes

It's easy to do honestly. Like the whole setup with generating a custom v3 onion addy takes like 20 minutes

Well shit then what are we waiting for? lol

I can confirm this.

I got hosting

we split 50/50

i just wated a totaal of 500$ this week and im 15 :kek: i dont get how broke yall are :pepo:

i just wated a totaal of 500$ this week and im 15 :kek: i dont get how broke yall are :pepo:

what the fuck u doin?

Teach me :kappa:

i just wasted a tottal of 500$ this week and im 15 :kek: i dont get how broke yall are :pepo:

what the fuck u doin?

have u heared of twitch subs ? also .. have u ever tried selling combos / dorks / accounts / proxies ?

i just wasted a tottal of 500$ this week and im 15 :kek: i dont get how broke yall are :pepo:

what the fuck u doin?

have u heared of twitch subs ? also .. have u ever tried selling combos / dorks / accounts / proxies ?

no pp or bank cant take out twitch funds

yeah not my type

Well, we all do have some times of being not able to afford anything.

Teach me, master?  :fiesta: :fiesta:

What are we waiting for lets go