Sign in to follow this  
RichHomieJuice

Can anyone help?

So i'm trying to make hq combos with SQLI Dumper but don't have good private dorks i've seen post showing how to make them but i can't seem to get how to get your own keywords someone please help me im a newb :fiesta: :fiesta:

I am glad to answer your questions

1-Your OWN keywords is a lie,keywords are important for the target and not the privacy

2-You can not start in the cracking world without investments,either you should invest in buying dorks/combos,or you can buy methods (you will get scammed at 12/20 of the deals but you need to accept it

It's 13/20 deals @gettingrevenge is a lying muffin.

It's 13/20 deals @gettingrevenge is a lying muffin.

:kek: @Isaac

1-Your OWN keywords is a lie,keywords are important for the target and not the privacy

2-You can not start in the cracking world without investments,either you should invest in buying dorks/combos,or you can buy methods (you will get scammed at 12/20 of the deals but you need to accept it

do you by any chance sell dorks or know who does

I sell HQ dorks  :smart:

I sell HQ dorks  :smart:

for how much